Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Night School 1-20-2012


Night School

01/20/12

Class started early last night. It began with instruction about who We are versus who We think We are. I was in another dimension or something. Perhaps what We would call an altered state.

I was thinking about how We want skills and abilities to do things which We think We can not do. It is kind of a cosmic joke. We think/believe that We have All these limitations and that We are stuck in a world of scarcity and lack. The thing is that WE are spending sooooo much time and energy creating and maintaining this illusion/disguise of “WHO WE ARE NOT” that We don't have time and energy to be who We are. We are masters of time and energy. We are creators. The world We see is the projection of Our beliefs, Our beliefs in limitation and separation, scarcity and lack, poverty and greed. We built a world to evidence and support this and then We expend All of Our strength and energy to maintain this projection. It is really quite awesome to observe.

I was able to see and feel the energy fields in and around Us and All objects, All matter. A lot of what I was thinking wasn't new, it was things I and some others have thought and said for years, but now I was experiencing it. Something that I have read (and which makes sense) is that in order to stop war and allow everyOne to live in plenty We need a free, abundant and renewable source of energy. My response is that matter is energy. We are matter and We live in a world of matter and yet We are seeking a source of energy to sustain Us. It doesn't really make any sense at All.

We are these energy fields and We spend a lot of effort looking like We are NOT these energy fields. The world I was in looked and felt very different but it was this same world. By believing that We are these bodies (and not energy) We create need and lack AND We can give away Our power. We are living in Our disguise and We have forgotten who We are.

Another thought that I've carried for years is that this energy is “LOVE”. That is what We actually are.

I remember thinking that I now understand why scientists like to talk in mathematics. It is much easier than trying to put this in English.

I was seeing/feeling (seeling?) MySelf but I was not this body. I was an energy field. It was spinning in, through and around Me and it was Me. This energy field is a geometric form called a tube torus. I could feel that it is a generator or transmitter, I understand that “they” are or can be or create a black hole. I could feel MySelf using this energy to sustain Me in every way imaginable.

This energy field is or creates a tremendous amount of energy. The thing is that it takes All-most All of that energy to create and maintain this disguise of matter. I could feel MySelf pretending to slow the vibration and spin of these energy fields to form matter. It's All smoke and mirrors. It is an illusion and We are the masters of this illusion.

I don't remember how to use these energy fields, part of it is that We are these energy fields and until We get that We can't really use “them” for anything other than what We are currently using “them” for and that is the maintaining of this projection We think of as Our world.

We have a choice, We can be these energy fields or We can try (and probably succeed) to imitate “them”. I experienced being this energy field. I also know there is a way to be this energy field AND to walk around in these bodies (so to speak). That is what We are here to do today. We have All-ways been these energy fields, We came here to experience being in human bodies and after a few gazillion eons of that be energy AND experience being human. AnyOne can be a god and anyOne (who is here) can be a human. The trick is being God AND human or being energy AND human. We are both, but We don't (yet) know how to wear both forms at the same time.

This went on for what seemed like a long time. After that I drifted into dreams of alternate realities for the rest of the night. When I started waking I had only vague recollections of what I had seeled (seen and felt) and where I had been in night school. I was back in the illusion. But, I could just barely arouse the memory.

No comments: