Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today 1-14-2012

TODAY
01/14/12
Good morning. Once again night school was about changing Me. I woke up All-most in a funk, but is that really what it is? Or am I beginning to see, feel and think differently and that's uncomfortable because it's unfamiliar? I gotta say that I think it is the change not the funk. Night school was about expanding perspective and opening up and it felt and feels like I'm in the midst of it. I had many dreams about alternate realities. Some were not places I would want to spend much time and others were great.
I was thinking about going to town today but there was something (several somethings) in My dreams that told Me it is best to stay home. I dreamt that My local friends sent Me an email saying “their” plans had changed and Sunday would be better for a visit and that email was waiting for Me when I woke. I know what I Am doing is working for Me and I Am changing. I'm listening to music and reading and and and this morning, just going with the flow and taking it easy.
I think I'm getting insight into this morning's feeling. It is My old fears, doubts and worries coming up (Once again) to be accepted, owned, honored, loved and released. So, that is what I Am doing. Also, I often forget that I do feel the feelings of the masses and Gaia. Sometimes what I feel isn't just mine. Last night the bottom dropped out of the temperatures. It went down to -50F or colder, probably near -60F. We haven't seen -60 here in about 10 years. This kind of thing messes with everybody's energy and feelings. It doesn't bother Me personally that much since I've been through it before and today I can stay home but I Am an empath. So, there is a lot going on and could very well be more around the planet that I Am unaware of and I'm feeling that as well as My own stuff coming up for re-view and re-lease.
I had another nice nap and woke with the reassurance that there is a lot of reviewing and processing going on today. Starting to feel some inspiration bubbling up. I Am seeing a lot in retrospect. This morning, another aspect was My ego screaming. Ego hasn't fully gotten it that We are safe. Now, I see this I can send love and re-assurance to ego. I'm also remembering more from last night's dreams. One thing that stands out is All the different versions of MySelf I experienced last night. There were literally thousands or more. I don't remember ever experiencing anything like that before, at least not All at Once. And the cool part was that “they” were All there to let Me know that “they” are My support group. (Just want to mention that there are still likely rejects and castaways yet to want to play that role) Imagine how it feels to have that many aspects in that many realities and dimensions there ready, willing and able to support Me. Now, I wonder if ego is Once afraid of being replaced????? Time for a little heart to heart.
BTW, One of the important factors that I've been thinking of since last year is regardless of what is ahead what is to be discovered or experienced, I want, really heartfelt want to have/experience/live love being in 1st place. I want love in charge and operating in My entire world. I truly do NOT see how any change can be effective without this shift to heart-centered living. And, I keep from other authors that this is a huge part of what 2012 is about.
Just read something that really resonates: “More about figuring out how things work here.” From Lauren Gorgo. I can't tell You how real that feels and how much it feels like it applies to My today.
I did a little work on My blog.
I real-eyesed that today was a day of “finding a better feeling thought”. A day of consciously choosing My day.


No comments: