Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today 1/30/12

TODAY

01/30/12

Good morning. I woke with the thought: “I've been around most of My life.” Interesting.

I'm scattered this morning. I know this is a result of being in both 3D and 5D and not being familiar with this. I asked for it. And now where did My day go?

I went for water and the spring was frozen, hopefully it will be thawed tomorrow.

Did some reading and listening to web-cast replay and now it's time for evening web-casts that I want to listen to and then dinner and then?????

Computers and Internet both kinda weird most of the day but seem to be fine now to listen web-casts.

The first web-cast was talking, All-most word for word about what I've been getting in night school. The second is saying a lot of things I've been saying for some time and some new insights or wordings. Talking about potential.

I think it was Jeffrey of Crimson Circle who talked about what I've been talking about in relation to looking for the fruit without tending the plant and roots. He said that abundance is the natural result of soul development. Which I think is what I call love.

A very good day, most of it spent in 5D which does include 3D, there's just so much more.



No comments: