Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today 1/21/12

TODAY

01/21/12

Good morning. And what a fun morning it is. Lots of alternate reality dreams last night, it was going on a trip, visiting One reality after another. Night school seemed short but when I started writing it out I remembered lots I had forgotten.

The most importantist point is: PLAY.

I'm playing with My new FREE software for playing w/3D objects. I'm currently very focused on the tube torus, seems important. I'm also looking into getting a plasma ball to play with.

Finding I'm interested (finally) in sacred geometry. Finding information where I don't get lost in the words like I All-ways used to. Also getting some more information on Tesla.

Busy fun morning. Also finding some interesting stuff on astrology, another area where I usually get lost in the words. I was following Barbara Hand Clow's new moon report but she has stopped writing “them”, at least for now.

Fun, fun, fun and now it's time to get ready to go to town.

Something I forgot to put in night school was about how many people now agree that ascension (or whatever One may want to call it) isn't about going anywhere. It is about becoming multi-D AND doing it in/with Our bodies. We are going 5D which includes 3D so it isn't going anywhere. Apparently what has never been done before is taking Our bodies with Us.

In dream I got strong impressions about the word “take”. We are taking Our bodies like a child taking a doll. Or, think of it like taking a suitcase or a tool box. All of this is hard to put into words, it sounds contradictory that We are NOT going anywhere but We are taking Our bodies. Contradictions are part of duality/polarity. This statement is not a contradiction, just hard to understand from a finite mindset.

Another way the word “take” applies is like taking a train, or “let's take My car”. We are also taking Our bodies in this sense. We're going for a ride and We are going in Our bodies AND like a child taking a doll along, We are spirit taking Our body along.

Time to dream.



No comments: