Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Night School 1-24-2012

Night School

01/24/12

There wasn't anything that I really thought of as night school last night, but certainly some interesting dreams and One in particular that I wanted to write about.

I was sitting at some tables outside a bar with other people. Some seemed familiar but not really anyOne I knew. We were sitting at tall round tables. One guy sitting next to Me was acting quite odd.

I think I actually left the dream and returned and it was either then that the odd behaviour started or it continued. I pondered his behaviour for some time. Finally I asked him what was up. Now that is unusual behaviour for Me. He didn't answer, just looked a bit shy and continued.

THEN it hit Me. “Are You One of My rejects?” Again, no answer but a shy nod. “I didn't know I had rejected You. Why on earth would I reject You? I Am sooooo sorry. Forgive Me please.”

He did immediately and We merged like two drops of water merging. Right away there was this flood of people and memories of others who I had lost in My life. Each One came up individually and I asked for forgiveness and We re-united. I know that many of the memories I had no idea I had rejected “them”. The way I remembered it “they” left. Funny how that works isn't it? Of the actual people who appeared I'm sure I recognized some as castaways and rejects others not.

I don't remember ever having such a reunion. I have worked on accepting and owning My rejects and castaways for several years. Many refused to return and I can't blame “them” after how I treated “them”. Any that I was aware of “their” return has been in Ones and twos and certainly nothing quite like this first guy.

I did a lot of ho'oponopono (Google it if not aware of it). We have nicknamed it hopping on a pony and further shortened it to pony hopping. This was All in full dream state but definitely real and very effective. I can't really put into words the relief I felt and the integration I was aware of. I feel much lighter even though it would seem I'm no carrying a lot more of Me.

I think I spent a lot of dream time pony hopping, or maybe I just don't remember what I did during the time that passed before the next dream I remember.

The next dream I was with a group that was stealing some cars. Quite unusual for Me, I assure You. The cars and the characters were All what I call ghost figures which is common for Me in dream if I see anything at All.

The man that We were stealing from was yelling and threatening Us but not actually taking any action. Our leader appealed to “the little people” (think leprechauns) to assist Us. “They” had a bridge blocked with living room furniture which was constantly moving like a living maze or labyrinth. “They” said that “they” could not aid Us against “their” own kind but neither would “they” hinder Us. I know that I felt We had every right to steal these cars and this assured Me that “the little people” agreed. It felt like it was sort of game and the cars were the trophy or goal.

When I found the keys to All the cars hidden in One car the keys were suddenly clear and in intricate detail. These were the only thing like that. As I said, the cars and other characters were hazy, the furniture was a blur and “the little people” did not appear at All. The keys were like looking at keys normally only even clearer and there were several key rings and hundreds of keys. The key rings were a special type and the detail was amazing.

I started sorting keys. I had a hard time finding the lock in the first car but immediately knew which key was the right One. I handed the remaining key rings to Our leader and drove the first car out of the warehouse. I didn't drive away, only a short distance from the warehouse and then walked back to the warehouse. Our leader told Me to get the last car and handed Me the remaining key rings. There were at least 3 key rings and I panicked. I couldn't find the ignition lock and fumbled with All the keys.

The man whom We were stealing from walked up and asked if I might look at his watch. He had bought it recently at a local restaurant (?????) and paid a high price. When it quit working he went back and not only would “they” not replace it but “they” would NOT sell him another. I saw that it was battery operated and said that I had heard of cases where people's energy fried “their” watch battery. In fact I wear a pocket watch partially for that reason.

Then I found the correct key and drove off.

It seemed a good deal of time passed before the next dream. I think I was playing with energy fields and processing My reuniting dream during that interval.

EveryOne was accepting and allowing of everyOne else. This was obviously (to Me) a different reality.

Some more processing and playing with energy and then I woke.

No comments: