Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today 1-18-2012

sun above tennis courts @ Mary Siah Rec. center around noon 1/18/12

TODAY

01/18/12

Good morning. Not too much to report this morning. I had some nice dreams but seem to have slept right through night school. I dreamt I was in some type of caravan, I was a driver. Perhaps We were going to One of the academies. My car or wagon was capable of transforming to meet My needs. It could be normal looking car, or a sleeping room, or My cabin or a castle. It could be more and it could be less. Part of this blended into dreaming about My living cabin or house-plant.

I did read My next journey before sleeping and I was thinking this may have put Me in too deep to remember much. On the other hand, it was a rather restless night for several hours and when I finally went to restful sleep, I slept until morning. I got up thinking about/feeling My living cabin and being in multi-D, looking forward to My writing. It's nice to feel MySelf being multi-D. A bit hard to explain, but it's an expanded awareness. I'm aware of having more choices than when completely focused on and in strictly 3D.

I started putting yesterday's Today on My blog and then remembered that I have a draft All-ready saved with One of the pictures of the sun which I took yesterday. That is One of the thing about walking between worlds: it is easy to forget things. Of course, that is part of the plan. Forgetting so that I Am aware of more. Letting go of this idea of memory to maintain continuity and stay locked into the limitation/separation game.

I ran into something with open office that I had not noticed before and on My laptop One of My default settings changes every time I turn My laptop off. It gets kind of frustrating but I just remembered that I have to get used to this kind of thing unless I want everything to be business as usual. I do see why it is so easy to fall into, accept and be comfortable with that auto reset every morning. It keeps everything very neat and tidy. When One slips from One reality to the next minute by minute it's just that: slippery. Usually the reality shift is to a reality that is so similar that One doesn't easily notice the shift. These little, subtle differences are sooooo easy to explain away and overlook and ever override with that reset button.

I'm thinking that My caravan dream may be another possibility before Me, especially since it included traveling in/with My cabin. I'm going to try and work it into at least One of My stories too. Now I'm reminded of the trader caravans from The Dragon Riders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey.

I had a good trip to town even tho it was 10-20 degrees colder there than at home. I got some great pics on the way. It's about 10 miles each way so there are some different views. I'm hoping the pics of the sun turned out well. It was fantastic. Perhaps I'm a bit sun starved?

Had some good thoughts for reflection on the drive, hope I can remember “them”.

Okay, I got some of My thoughts recorded but feel I missed some so I will wait to post in My blog.

I had a good time writing My thoughts and starting the chapter about the caravan. Dinner and movie and off to dream.

No comments: