Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Night School

Wowza. Last night's class(es) was(were) incredible. I have no idea
if it was One class or dozens. My awareness of what went on in dream
and then waking dream was way beyond anything I have been aware of
before.
I may get out of sequence, even appear disjointed, believe Me, there
is good reason.
I began remembering Me. Lots of versions (maybe even some virgins) of
Me. It was definitely a flood of memories.
There was sooooo much going on, and so damn fast My ego was running
around like crazy trying to sort and file and organize and protect and
stop and and and.........
Poor fellow. I had a talk with him. I told him not to panic, and
take a breath for God's sake (pun). I told him he is safe. Nobody is
gonna fire him, over-run him, cast him anywhere and I love him and
even appreciate what he has done. I even appreciate what he is trying
to do right now.
Then I notice a group of angels (immediately recognized "them" as
versions/aspects of MySelf). I don't remember ever before seeing or
feeling My angels. Part of this I know is the pre-planted idea that
angels (My angels, Your angels, All angels and guides etc, etc) are
separate/removed/fractured from ME.
These guys were standing off to the side waiting.
I told My ego: "Look, there are some powerful and very able guys who
are willing to help You."
"But, but, but I gotta do this. It's My job. I'm the only One I can
trust, YOU CAN TRUST to do this right AND keep You safe."
I calmly replied: "This isn't All Your job and Yours alone. These
guys are here and waiting and We can trust 'them'. We just have to
ask 'them'."
"Really??????"
"Yes
"All You are really responsible for is navigating thru this. You
don't have to clear the channel, just steer and manage the speed.
Call out if there are obstacles that need to be avoided. Call out if
We are running too fast. Let these angels and guides and helpers do
the work. You just navigate."
(It dawned on My that the speed control in My introduction journey IS MY EGO)
"Okay, but if it gets messed up, don't say I didn't warn You."
"Deal"
So, I called out to My angels (MYSelf) to clear the debris, listen to
ego's navigational instructions and most of All slow this shit down.
("Engine room, slow to near stop.")
Somewhere in the course I came to full waking consciousness. I was
making clear and aware choices.
I saw more versions of Me. I remembered more and more of who and what
I really am.
I recognized My immortality, My infinity, My timelessness, My
limitlessness and I asked to bring some of this with Me into My
morning waking. I asked to over-ride My morning default reset and
remember.
I knew there was too much to fully bring it All into waking. I didn't
even want to look at All of it in dream. I was in and out of dream
and waking dream the rest of the night.
It was incredible.
There was more that I remembered upon waking a few hours ago. Some is
slipping away and that's okay. I remember the basics, the gist of
what happened and that is a beginning.

No comments: