Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Today 1-13-2012

TODAY

01/13/12

Good morning. I'm feeling drifty today, I like feeling drifty. I may not write much today, I may just drift. Sometimes it's nice to make a record of My drifting, other times it's better to just drift.

I want to get some reading done. Feel more like reading than writing but will probably have thoughts etc. to add through the day.

A short nap with lots of dreams. When I got up I real-eyesed I don't remember anything about last night's dreams. Probably connects to bean so drifty today. I dreamt about a world where life is simple, fun and playful. I dreamed a world free of struggle. I dreamed about working with computer files which I knew (in the dream) was about re-organizing and re-programming My waking life. There was more but losing it All-ready. That's okay because I know that what is important is there for Me to access.

As My day progresses I Am enjoying reading and even starting to get some ideas for My current story and kinda feeling like writing “them” down. So far that story hasn't really started flowing out of My fingers like My good stuff does, but that's okay. It will when it does.

BTW, I really appreciate All the support and encouragement for My 1st video.

Some thoughts coming to the surface are that I have programmed MySelf (as have many, many of My others) to believe that money is bad, that those who have money and power are VERY bad and that if I want to have money or (gods forbid) have a lot of money that would be just terrible. Therefore I Am blocking every attempt the uni-verse (or I) makes to send wealth, riches etc. into My life. So, I wrote out an affirmation honoring My old belief and adding a new belief that money is neutral and it's okay to have lots of money (to repeat 21 times a day for 21 days). SomeOne wrote that this is good formula. And, another thought is that I Am reprogramming My life.

I put the repaired tire back on My car, wasn't bad even at -30F.

Been enjoying reading, a bit or writing and catching up on email.

No comments: