Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today 1-17-2012

sunlight and shadow in the trees 1/17/12

TODAY

01/17/12

Good morning. Lots of dreams last night and night school was awesome. I'm planning to write quite a bit about that in Night School, right after My nap. Well, I kept finding One more thing I wanted to do before My nap and finally found My fingers. So, now I'm writing.

There is incredible stuff coming up from night school. Sometimes so hard to get what I Am sensing into words. I keep thinking of ways to re-organize My current writings to make 'them” more easily accessible. Part of this is a learning experience and part is just due to the growing volume or writing and ideas.

It took Me a while to get started on writing, but now the stuff is All-most jumping out of My fingers.

I did have to stop and take some pictures of the sun. One of the really huge things I love about living here is the sky. This time of year (when it feels like the sun has died) it seems especially lovely to see the sun just above the horizon and how it lights the trees in My forest. Hopefully I will remember to add One of the pictures when I post this.

So many things came out in dream last night, All connected yet differentish. One of these was that I have two names for the Dragon Riding Academy. At first I thought: “BAD”. Then it occurred to Me that it fits the nature of the academy. It fits like a Dragon Rider's Glove. The recognition and acceptance of this is a small part of My current expansion.

I just found (and bookmarked) an online verb conjugator. Isn't that exciting?????

Next I played with editing a photo with My photo-smart software. I find if I take these baby steps with learning computer stuff I don't get nearly as frustrated and zoned out.

Just read a piece from The Quantum Awakening newsletter that talks about what I got in night school last night. I received this newsletter on Friday Jan. 13. Hmmmmm. But didn't read this part until now. It says to seek become All. If We try to separate from the parts We don't like We will not come into wholeness of within Our inner being. Night school went on to add the forgotten parts and those parts from alternate realities that We may not even be aware of.

Last night there was some stuff about the age of new people attending The Dragon Rider's Academy. There are no age requirements or restrictions, probably has to do with dragons being timeless. I just now found a piece I originally wrote about the academy and it mentions this same thing. The cool thing about this is that in dream the last few nights I Am remembering a lot about the academy that I thought I had forgotten.

I filled My heating oil. Not real fun anytime it's less than 0F. Had some fun and made progress experimenting with how to make vids in small memory size. First attempts the other day were blurry. I'm finding out how to reduce blur. Also finding some great open stock picks to denote the speed and motion control that I invoke on My journeys. Also having fun with My writing.

Spent a good deal of time working with the pics and slide-show for My next journey. I want to plan and time it a little bit more than the first One. I learned a lot more about condensing etc. The writing is coming really well for Me too.

I worked on My next journey a bit. Read and recorded it and did a little re-writing afterwards.



No comments: