Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Today 1/26/12

TODAY

01/26/12

Good morning. Neat dreams/night school last night which I Am attempting to put into words this morning. I think I got it done, more came out than I was expecting. I'm gonna let it rest and simmer for a bit before I post it in case more comes out.

Just downloaded a radio show from The Awakening Zone of an interview with Lee Carroll. I will listen to it in a bit and then this evening Maureen Moss is live on another show (don't remember which right now).

For now back to email and such.

I just started reading an article that is trying to describe reality. It is coming from the perspective that I tried to put into words quite a few years ago. If I can find that story I will post or re-post it. Bottom line: reality is NOT the same for everyOne as We believe. We institutionalize (or penalize in some way) anyOne who doesn't conform to the mass consensus of reality. Trying to get through the first paragraph of this article shows Me why I didn't try to explain in this manner but chose more of a parable approach.

I can't seem to find that story. I may have to re-write it. Oh gosh and bother.

I finished reading the article and she is basically saying what I dreamed last night only with much different words. It's from Sonia Barrett posted on Spirit Library. She wrote it in 2010, I had My dream last night and read her article today.

It seems to be a day to listen to speakers on the Internet and doing email. I would like to work on recording My next journey but My energy isn't right for it, at least not yet.

I made the video for My next journey “Take a Look at Your Beliefs”. Removing the background noise was more complicated than it looked so I'm gonna wait about that. Otherwise I'm very happy with how it turned out. I'm trying to upload it to You Tube now. It seems to be working. It seems that the way I reduced the size worked. The pics in the slide-show are a little smaller than I would have liked but that too I will work on another time. This works well for Me. Especially if I can get it up on You Tube. Then I will post the written version on My blog w/the link to the You Tube. Exciting for Me.

Did some more reading and wrote a little in the Dragon Rider's and worked a little on Space Walking waiting for time for today's webinar.

I enjoyed the webinar. So much good stuff being put out there now.

No comments: