Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today 1/27/12

TODAY

01/27/12

Good morning. It was a very interesting night last night. Lots of dreams, some information relating directly to an Internet friend and lots of My re-united aspects visiting night school which was very intense. I All-most got up at 3 AM to type up what was coming through but it was just too intense. What was intense, the experience or the information? Both.

The information was in light language which means I experienced it. I'm going to try to type some up now. Not sure how here I Am yet, may go back to bed soon. Oh, All-most forgot: old fears and doubts came up too to be accepted and owned, loved and re-leased.

In My dreams and seemingly separate from night school there was information about portals. Portals are interesting and like dragons don't fit into any box. Portals can be places and “they” can be people or objects or animals or trees or or or................... “They” can be stationary or portable. Hmmmmm, maybe My new business will be “Porta-Portal”. Less messy and smelly than “Porta-Potty”. That just came to Me and I really like it. I'll be exploring it (or forget it totally).

You see, it took some time for Me to get it, but I now know that I Am a portal.

So, I got most of night school typed up, what I remember clearly anyway and I'm taking a break to see if any more comes up. A lot came up, got most of it written.

Oh, I was thinking earlier about My morning reset button. Gotta say that Once again I was actually grateful to not suddenly wake up in the condition I was in during dream. Condition may be a misleading term. It was My physical or non-physical state of bean. Also, I Am definitely not being jarred back into limitation 3D like I was. In fact, having a hard time being focused enough to type.

Oh yeah, having flashes of experiencing different states of being last night. That was cool and fun and exciting but can't words to describe it. It relates to the expansion and bursting the seams that I spoke about in night school.

Here is what I just sent in email about portals:

I got something about New York in dream last night. This is rather new for Me, I've never felt a message for someOne in particular before, but it feels important for many/All of Us and pertinent to Your specific situation. So, here's what I got:

New York is a portal. It is a space AND time portal.

There are many types of portals. Places, people, objects, plants, animals and and and .... can be portals. Portals can be stationary or movable. Some places that are portals need a particular person or persons to activate or enhance 'them". Some people who are portals function better in One place than in another. And this applies to All the types of portals. There are portals and supporting energies.

The New York portal will have (probably All-ready has) human beans and space beans coming and going through it. I would emphasize here that space beans are aspects of Us not some separate or foreign being, unless We demand to believe that "they" are such. We have a choice as to how "they" appear and function in Our life.

This portal is going to be getting a lot of attention and will not be able to be hidden. There are many important portals All over and around the globe but somehow New York is extremely important.

I don't know or sense if You are a portal or support team.

I know that I Am a portal but not sure how I function as such except perhaps through My writing. I also know that I Am a gate keeper or portal keeper. This is not a guard so to speak but a guide. I walk beside people (living AND dead alike) who want to pass through the portal. Some are ready, most are not for beyond the portal is simply TOO much for Our finite mind to handle. Our judgments make it nearly unbearable. AnyOne who has never been through a portal needs someOne to walk with "them" and be "their" friend and ally and to guide "them" back whenever it is time.

That is One of the things I know I do but have no actual memory of ever doing it.

I dreamt that last night.

I just listened to the replay of Sheila Gillette and Theo and got a lot out of it. I hope to listen live to “Ask Theo” this coming Tuesday morning. I got the impression it is free and open to anyOne who signs up for free.

No comments: