Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today 1-16-2012

TODAY
01/16/12
Good morning. What a great night and this morning I was excited to get up and start sharing. There were lots of visits to lots of cool alternate realities and visits from some familiar friends. I decided to write out night school separately because there seemed to be some important that keeps repeating and it felt like night school deserves it's own section. I Am considering writing and recording night school sessions in similar fashion to My journeys. We'll see how that goes. I hope that after I get this morning's night school reflections written I can then write out some of My visits last night. It feels like transcribing more night school classes may be part of what is ahead for Me.
Some of this may be a repeat of what I wrote in My night school post yesterday. Recently The Dragon Riding Academy has been kind of drifting by My awareness in dream time. I hope to remember and write more about that soon. Actually, I hope to write a lot more dreams and stories soon.
My other reality visits included some visits from kids I've seen in My waking reality. These were simple alternate lives, similar to this in many ways but We were more aware of Our spiritual nature.
AHHHH, now I remember and I wanted to get it into Night School but forgot. Will have to add it now. Space Walking............... gotta run over to add this to night school. May comment more here later. Okay, got that done and now it feels like I want to write a dream story about space walking.
That was fun. I found some great open stock pictures online that will go great with this dream story. The hard part now is deciding which One to use. I'm really happy with My story and it doesn't really matter whether I add it or not. That's a good thing as I rarely add on to My original writing of anything. That may be something in My future too, who knows.
The internet is being kinda weird today too. It acts like something is downloading in the background but I can't find anything and it is happening with both computers. Probably sunspots. It is a bright clear day, the sun is out in All her glory and it's about -30F outside. I got some nice pictures of the sun at 2PM, it was just above the hills in the distance.
I had some success some frustration working on video stuff. Kinda hit overload. Gonna check on space weather. I get the feeling We are getting hit with some major activity from out there. That's how I feel anyway. Now looking for confirmation. It was nice to find confirmation for My intuition. There was a solar storm today. Supposed to be less tomorrow.
I also read an article that was telling how We are affected by these storms and solar energy in ways I didn't real-eyes before. It's the stuff I've All-ways attributed to the moon and recently keep getting reminded that Gaia's energy and activity and that of her inhabitants affects Us also, especially Us empaths. Of course it's All Us, so it would affect Us.




No comments: