Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thoughts 1-18-2012

Thoughts

01/18/12

I've been thinking a lot lately about accepting All of Us (what We judge good and bad and neutral about OurSelf and Our others) as OurSelf. Just before I left to go to town today I read a message re-affirming this. It is something I've been theeling and saying for some time now but it is now coming much stronger to Me personally and I'm seeing it from My others too.

Much, most and maybe All of the attributes that We have been seeking, striving for, working towards, peeking under the bed for, whatever are Our natural attributes that We have forgotten and/or denied. Often, We try to adopt One attribute while neglecting the others and/or denying the root of Us that would allow these fruits to blossom. In other words, One more time We have a lot of it backwards. Yes, this is often what We were taught, it was a fail-safe to keep Us lost in the game and that is All to the good (or was). The pit We often and easily fall into here is the blame game. “They” told Me and All I did was believe “them”. We often scream while pointing four fingers at OurSelf. Yes, We are right on this point. All We did was give the mighty “them” All Our power. Such a small thing for such a high price.

Next point which refers back to the previous point: the rich and powerful. God don't We just loathe “them” in whatever shape and size “they” take. “They” have made Us miserable, tortured and abused Us for sooooo many lifetimes. Don't get Me wrong, I've been there. (Actually on both sides of this fence and gotten the fence right up My ass too) I agree, that when We are living in poverty consciousness, in scarcity and lack mentality “they” look and feel pretty damn awful. I have railed against the church and state and education and even new age/metaphysical teachers because knowledge and privilege was restricted to the wealthy. Guess what? I gave away My power. I don't remember choosing to live a life of mediocrity, but I know I did.

These are some hard pills to swallow. Wealth and poverty are both mental states which manifest a respective lifestyle. Most of Us think that wealth and poverty are a lifestyle that manifests mental states. We blame the rich and powerful for All (or most) of Our ills. I've tested this on several groups and it usually falls on deaf ears. What if these rich and powerful are the ass-ended masters We long to be? What if “they” are trying to get Us to wake up, trying to force Us to wake up with the strangle hold “they” have on Us? What if “they” are only playing the part We wrote for “them” and assigned to “them”? And now, I Am beginning to read these ideas coming from a select few of My others.

I hate it (or did) as much as anyOne else. This was as distasteful a pill for Me as for anyOne. Believe Me I gagged on it the first thousand times it snuck into My mind screaming; “Look at Me!!!!”. Don't You just hate being right?

No comments: