Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Night School 1-28-2012

Night School

01/28/12

Once again as I started to wake, I didn't think there was much to report. That was when a bunch more started coming in and an explanation of sorts about what had gone on All night.

The night started with the message that I need to be receptive. Yesterday I re-listened to a channeling of Theo by Sheila Gillette. She/he was speaking to someOne who had concerns about starting a business and told “them” You must be receptive. If You want to receive money You have to be receptive. I saw that this was spoken to Me as well.

For those of Us who have tuned into giving, it can be hard to be receptive. I need to be receptive.

Then We went to recess which went on most of the night. There was a part where I was working as some type of supervisor at a recreation center for youngstars. One boy started acting up. I had never seen him there before. Then a second boy (who was a regular) joined him. (Interesting in retrospect that I knew the One had never been there before and the second was a regular as I don't remember ever being before MySelf)

I asked My co-worker what We should do. He said nothing really just to follow his lead. We just stood in front of the two, kind of blocking “them” and keeping it from spreading and watching “them” closely. Several other boys stood between Us and the original two, just standing and blocking much the same as We were. My partner (Gary) and the second boy (the regular) went off somewhere and the boy facing Me said: “Gary is an ass.” I said: “He's just doing his job.” “So are You.”

Then the first boy calmed down and everything returned to normal. I thanked the boy who had been standing in front of Me. He said: “What if I was just helping My friend?” “Then it worked, You did well and I appreciate it.”

Somewhere in here I explained that if it was up to Me I would allow the behaviour but it was NOT up to Me.

This turned into a party which lasted until just before I woke. Then I got the message that it was All about love. Love is the message, love is what counts, love is the answer.

As I became more awake, I started to real-eyes several things. I was given many gifts. The party was like My birthday party that went on day after day. It was an experience in Me being receptive.

The boys who diffused the situation didn't say or do anything. Upon waking I real-eyesed that “they” used telepathy with “their” friends.

Love is the answer, and the only thing that will work has been a repetitive theme. I believe it fully yet do tend to focus more on the fruits of love trying to develop those more than nurturing the plant. For Me it is a matter of My focus. I spend a lot of time sending love even when I Am focusing on developing a skill or ability more than focusing on love itSelf. Hard to explain but I know that there are at least some who will understand what I Am saying.

Then I experienced being 5D AND 3D while I was awake but before I got out of bed and kept My eyes open. Throughout the night and now I was practicing seeing/looking through the illusion that what We see is All there is. It was pretty cool to see the realities and dimensions overlapping. It is also much easier to do with My eyes closed.

I knew that it is important for Me to do this while awake, out of bed and with My eyes open. What I know I can do is reaffirm to MySelf that it exists, it is here and I can feel it if I don't see it. With My eyes closed I could easily see the apparent solidity of 3D in a more blurred manner and see the ghost images of other realities and dimensions weaving in and around My familiar limitation 3D.

I saw how easy it is upon waking to let the multi-D images fade and let the limitation 3D images return to apparent solidity. That is what happens. It is the believe, focus, attention and focus on limitation 3D that makes it the only thing that is real to Us in Our day to day lives. The rest is there, available to Us at any time. I got to see and experience how (since) these worlds/dimensions overlap and are All-ways present We can bring objects, thoughts, knowledge, abilities, technology, whatever back and forth between the realities and dimensions. I don't know how the physical (or non-physical) properties will change as We move these objects, it will take experience, exploring and practicing to find out.

Limitation 3D is a reality of focus. When We relax this focus (pan out a bit) We can begin to experience 5D and 3D is still here. It really is All a matter of belief and focus.

I keep getting the word diffuse, like a diffuser over a light to dim the glare.

There was a point this morning when I had to steady MySelf as I was walking between worlds/dimensions which can feel a bit like walking on shifting sand (or a rock-slide) and I was reminded that I need to take this slow and gentle.

No comments: