Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thoughts and dreams

There really are lots of examples in nature of this individual yet One idea. Lots of examples of being separated, then merging without attachment, then separating again and yet remaining connected by something (energy?consciousness). The mass consciousness just hasn't seen these examples because We haven't been looking.
Once the idea is introduced, even if it were only You and I (and I'm pretty sure there are others) it will spread because of this invisible connection We All have. I think that when two snowflakes merge and then separate there are no broken hearts.
I did not understand the significance of last nights dreams until now. I was in a setting where touching, sex and nudity were not the accepted norm. Probably a classroom (highschoolish) possibly even a church. One guy started playing with himSelf and yes there was shock at first but All-most immediately people just started moving to each other and cuddling or sitting at each others feet or whatever expression "They" chose. It seemed like it led to sex probably an orgy of sorts, yet that part wasn't as clear as the beginning mingling.
Now, is Prince Caspian out on DVD Allready????? Can't wait to see it. It's been so long since I've read the book I don't remember much about it but I loved the entire series.
We're having a combo of fluffy clouds, blue skies and dark grey clouds. It rained heavy last night and there is a breeze. We are having a cooler, wetter windier spring than what I'm used to.
My pressure in My ears continues but isn't as bad. I think it is a case of the help You and Nina sent relieved the pain some but I need to remain aware of the pressure build up. There was a bad aftershock in China yesterday or today. (When am I????) I've never understood the difference between an aftershock and another earthquake when it's this far a part.
Nina suggested that when people have ringing in "their" ears it is someOne trying to get "them" to listen. She has suggested to others that "they" pretend "they" answer the phone when it happens. She thinks this pressure is similar and I just made a connection that there is a guy from the starchild board working on sending messages (mentally) to the world. Also, I had a code read (diagnostic) done on My dragon yesterday. Two things of interest. I thought from how it was running that the throttle position sensor was failing and the longer analysis test turned that up (this was mostly intuition as I Am barely learning anything about these newer electronic systems on cars) The other was the first shorter test showed the mass air pressure sensor is failing. This is the same thing I think is wrong with My Mazda mini-van that I can't get a code reading on (might be able to at the dealer not sure) and I Am feeling pressure in My ears and it is like the pressure We feel when We quickly change altitude (air pressure)
I have also been told that there has recently been a shift in the planets air and water currents (basically a reverse) which would also seem to account for My feeling pressure. So much happening and We tend to look for (expect) One cause when there are what? Maybe myriad? Like I was saying before about We (many of Us) do believe earth is birthing a new earth, but I don't think I've heard anyOne mention a litter of new earths.

No comments: