Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dragon Riding Academy Chapter 1



The Dragon Riding Academy

01/17/12

Chapter 1

Perfection


When I started thinking about reviving My writing about the Dragon Riding Academy several things occurred to Me. First I started searching My original writings about the academy and found I had saved very little. All I have found so far is some references to the original dream and/or story. Next, I real-eysed that originally and currently I was going back and forth between calling it The Dragon Riding Academy and The Dragon Rider's Academy. The rest I have forgotten for the present.

When I first real-I-said that I had two different names for the academy I was horrified. That's right and no word of lesser import will do. Then, the house lights began to come up in the little theater I call My mind. “It's perfect.” “HUH?” This academy having two names fits it's nature perfectly. It fits like a dragon rider's glove. Dragons are timeless, how on earth (or in space) could I imagine that any dragon or anything connected with “them” could be tied to One name and One name only? That would be like tying a chain around a dragon's neck, and I think You know how that would work out. So, if You notice the name changing, think of it as an example of how the world really works.

I finally found (and read) the piece I originally wrote about the academy. Interesting to note that some of what I remembered in dream the last few nights is in the original and I had forgotten in waking. I suppose I should tell You what it was? I'm trying to figure out how to word it. That's the trouble with writing about dreams: dreams are in the language of light which can be difficult to translate into words.

Okay, let's give it a shot: Dragons are ageless and timeless, I've covered that All-ready. The same applies to those attending the academy. Attendants may have had ages before entering, but that age varies with each person. Oh, that brings up another point (and it's not on the top of My head, thank You very much.) Attendance is open to many more species than just humans but because “they” All feel so familiar I will refer to “them” generally with human references (since after All, I most relate to MySelf as human at least for the time being).  I must admit here that I often find MySelf trying to be a human doing more than a human being but that is really another story.

Candidates of All ages show up here. If a candidate shows up, “they” are accepted into the academy. It is not easy to find this academy nor easy to make the journey here. In order to get here, One must All-most All-ways have received help from a dragon and/or a dragon rider (usually these working together to aid the candidate). Sometimes groups of dragons and riders will aid One candidate and sometimes there are groups of candidates. You see there are really no hard fast rules here, except perhaps that no One makes it here without at least One dragon's approval.

Once a candidate arrives “they” become an attendee or associate. At this point, “they” usually decide whether or not “they” wish to become a dragon rider or become a part of the support staff. The dragons All-ways participate in helping with these choices. No choice is considered set in stone. Stones are for sitting on (or laying on) NOT for encasing choices. It is not terribly unusual for a person to find after “they” have started training for something that something else feels like a better fit. There are even times when a person finds “they” want to train for several options. Again, the dragons are All-ways consulted. I don't think I've ever heard of any dragon objecting to or even suggesting changing a person's choice. It does seem that the dragons consult with the person's heart and mind before the decision is made. If anyOne wants to ask a dragon's advice, well, that is usually a long story.

You see, dragons know that there is usually much more involved in choices than people real-eyes. When asked “their” advice or opinion about a choice or decision, “they” will examine the subject from every angle. Don't forget, dragons have eyes that see in All directions at Once unlike human eyes that can only see in One direction at a time (and that sight is often not clear). A dragon's sight is All-ways crystal clear. Therefore a dragon's opinion is usually many faceted like any diamond. The telling of this can go on for some time (or be timeless). Then add in the jokes and colorful and prolific descriptions of the various possible and sometimes probable results of any side of a choice. I think You may be starting to see the tip of the iceberg. Dragons also know that this is All quite frivolous since We can change Our choice at any time. Hence, “they” delight in making a grand joke out of it in a very serious manner.

At birth, dragons choose “their” rider. Some riders are aware that it was a mutual choice, but All riders know that no dragon is ridden by anyOne “they” do not approve of. On the other hand, few people would ever reject a ride from any dragon. Let Me qualify that. No One who is not bonded with another dragon or still deathly afraid of dragons in general would ever reject a dragon ride on any dragon. Yes, there are times when a bonded rider must accept a ride from another dragon.

Dragons are very considerate and honorable beings. If someOne needs aid, a dragon is willing if asked or even sometimes when not asked but only permitted. It is a bit like vampires never entering if not invited.

I will grant You that dragons are known for “their” bad breath (another similarity to vampires) and that is why the fear around dragons breathing fire. The thing is, it is such a loving breath, how can You ever think less of a dragon? Plus, “they” are sooooo cute and cuddly............... I guess that might be a matter of opinion. I swear to You, there is just nothing sweeter or warmer or more secure than being held in the wings of a dragon.

If You were to make the trek to The Dragon Riding Academy, what do You think You would like to learn and experience. Don't even try and tell Me that You have read this far and have no interest in attending. I won't believe it if You try. I will admit that I can hardly believe that anyOne would not just die to be admitted but if You have no interest, what are You doing here? I would give My I teeth to attend. That is if I weren't All-ready attending. Maybe You are an attendee also????? Perhaps You could look a little deeper into Your dreams, see if there isn't a dragon rider lurking there. If not a rider, perhaps a trainer or medic or feeder or farmer or cook or any One of the many skills that are needed to support a thriving dragon community.

That brings up a point (or question) Are there many (or even any) thriving dragon communities? I have a couple of answers which I give in the form of questions: Are there any forests? Are there any dreams? Now, perhaps You have an idea of the number of thriving dragon communities. Just because You (or someOne You know) has never seen a dragon much less a community of dragons certainly does not prove that “they” don't exist. In fact, if You ever get into an argument with someOne who doesn't believe that dragons exist, You will see that “they” spend a lot of time and energy trying to disprove or deny or argue against something that is non-existent. If it doesn't exist, it doesn't exist. Simple. BUT, if You can imagine it, it does exist and there is All-ways someOne, somewhere who is willing to try and argue against it. You can take that to the bank.

Another point: how many people are afraid of dragons? Why would anyOne fear something that does not exist?

Did You know that dragons love dandelions?

No comments: