Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Night School 1-26-2012

Night School

01/26/12

Night school was about the world being malleable, mutable, changeable. It is much easier to see this in dream than in waking.

I recognized this and the need (to some extent) for Our reset button and the transition We encounter just before and at waking. This doesn't mean that I Am going back to My original reset defaults, only that I Am more comfortable with it as I have and continue to reprogram it.

In My dreams during night school the world, even the earth was like a glob, a gel. This was obviously very easy to mold and change. What I real-eysed upon waking is that this would be difficult to walk on, build houses on etc. It would be fine if We had lived on a glob All Our lives, but because We (at least) believe that it is solid and unchanging and not shifting to suddenly wake up on a morphing glob would be very difficult to cope with.

I just thought of something I want to mention. I do sometimes/often distinguish between dreams and night school. This probably gets confusing to others. What I want to mention is that there can be a difference but there doesn't have to be. Often night school uses a combination of dreams, waking dreams and a wakeful state to teach or show Me something(s). Like this morning, the only dreams I remember are from night school and then My processing (which I might call waking dream state) and then the awake experience that showed Me how it would feel to suddenly wake to a world like in My dream last night. The dreams I don't include in night school are often more entertaining, usually visiting alternate realities that are very similar to this with (usually) pleasant changes.

Back to night/morning school: As I was thinking about the difficulty of suddenly waking to living on/in a glob it struck Me (gently) that Our world AND Our bodies are energy so to experience both as such wouldn't be quite as difficult. BUT, We are here to experience being physical. Now, We have experienced being physical for eons and lifetimes and god(s) know just how long. To death perhaps?

The thing is, We have a choice(s). We can and could just leave the physical and return to being fully energy. That would kind of end the physical experiment and I have read that is what everyOne expected Us to do. Many of Us decided to experience being physical AND being energy (often called spiritual) and that is the tricky part which We are learning about right now.

That is how and why My angel aspects (many call “them” guides and angels etc.) are helping Me with. “They” are present to assist like someOne who holds the bicycle for Us the first time We try to ride. As of last night I have started to become aware of more of these other re-united aspects of MySelf assisting also. “They” do NOT play the classic role of a classroom teacher who stands at the front of the class and lectures or points to maps or diagrams or and and and or or or.................. “They” are hands on and interactive instructors.

Perhaps this is why I have been sooooo slow to recognize My guides and angels? “They” appear more like classmates than teachers. “They” are aids.

It might seem like I got way off course, but this is ALL part of My learning process.

Seeling My world in it's more malleable form helped Me to real-eyes that it is malleable but having the vision/feeling of stepping out of bed into a glob helped Me to see that I don't want to rush the process. Knowing that My aids are here to assist Me gives Me courage in case I do step into that glob.

Another part of All this was real-eyesing that We are softening Our beliefs. We are also softening Our world. We know that Our world is energy and We are energy and that both are constantly changing, yet We “believe” that it is All solid and cast in stone. What is up with that? And then We complain about new teachings that seem to be contradictory????

We are softening these beliefs and concepts, if We choose to.



No comments: