Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Night School 1-17-2012

Night School
01/17/12
Welcome. I had a rather odd seeming (at first) experience. I experienced an alternate reality, close to this yet quite different. I was a child again. I would say that it was from My childhood but it was very different from what I remember of My childhood. This is where being multidimensional and walking between worlds can get confusing (and exciting).
The episode I experienced made Me very angry. I could definitely feel the anger and how it affects Me in My present day. This really surprised Me since it is an alternate reality. I was being shown, or having it explained to Me that even these alternate realities have an affect on Us. WOW. That means We really do have to go deep to heal Our wounds. We really do need to re-connect with ALL these parts that We have forgotten about.
This is a big part of being multidimensional. We are living in All these realities and it is All part of Us. We have to open and expand Our minds to encompass All of this (unless We choose not to). For Me, for the journey I have chosen I must make this expansion. Obviously (to Me at least) this is why I was being shown this.
I also got to look at the stuff about solar activity affecting Our moods etc. It's All connected. To be whole, which is what I Am seeking We have to acknowledge, accept, own and honor All of it. As I have said before, it is All part of love. When We own that We are love then there really isn't more that We need to “DO” just more that We become aware of. We do become the observer, but We are also the participant at the same time. I Am reminded of My old saying: “I Am the dream, I Am the dreamer.”
At this point it would be easy to get caught up in: “I gotta DO this or that.” but that is NOT the point. I just need to accept that it is All part of Me. It All affects Me.
I spent the rest of the night experiencing things that affect Me which I would not have thought affected Me and basically letting go. Acknowledge and let go. It really is that simple. Unless We choose to hold on or try to make it complicated. We get to do whatever We choose with the information, with Our lives.
We are NOT victims. We seem to be stuck in One role or another but there was more about these different roles (alternate realities) affecting Us. It doesn't only have to be the negative, or hurtful experiences that carry into Our current reality. Any and All of it can, if We allow it. Our problem is that We don't believe it can. Without Our belief, at least a beginning of admission that it is possible, it will not be allowed into Our lives. The thoughts may return, the knowledge may pass through from time to time to see if We are ready and willing to look at it, but We are never forced to accept anything.
I was shown opportunities that are before Me. These involve walking between worlds/realities/dimensions and the energy that is available to Us. Again, for Me, I must do this not only with and in love, but AS love. That is My deepest desire, objective, theme in this life. There have been many other sub-themes (balance, facing fear, etc.) but this underlies All of that. I'm guessing that My denial or turning off this aspect of Me as a child holds the key or a key.
I was shown stuff about how when We wake We use memory (either real and accurate or not) to build continuity or at least the mascaraed of continuity in Our lives. When We begin to walk between worlds, this continuity kind of dissolves. This can be very uncomfy at first. This isn't new information for Me, but easily forgotten. The best example of this that I have seen is the movie “Dark City”. We wake with everything changed but We hold dear this memory that tells Us it is exactly the same world as yesterday. Isn't it funny, We know the world is constantly changing, yet We cling to the idea that it remains the same.
One of the things I've been wanting to do is bring things, knowledge and ideas across the boundary from One reality/world/dimension to another. I got to see that in order to do this I need to remove the blocks I have in place between these worlds and this morning reset button needs reprogramming. More importantly, I got to experience how this feels and appears. It feels like space walking. Hmmmmm. Could it be? Is it All connected?

No comments: