Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today 1-11-2012

TODAY
01/11/12
Another good morning. I couldn't All-ways say that honestly but more and more lately that is how I feel. I began My morning listening to “Dimensional Attunements” by Tom Kenyon and reading the morning's “Expect Wonderful” from Meredith Murphy.
I don't remember much from last night except that I dreamt about One of the high school students from My bus route so I sent energy that way. I Am feeling like I Am or am in a dimensional portal. I feel it much stronger today than I ever felt it before. Before I have sensed it, today I feel it.
Something I Am real-eyesing (but a bit loathe to admit) is that I consciously chose to enable My morning reset, probably even programmed it to d exactly what it does. Why would I ever do that? Because it makes it easier to function in 3D. As much as I love the idea of living in and being aware of multi-D, it is disorienting, easy to get distracted and easy to forget things. It's easy to miss doing things All-together or remember late or or or. Very hard to fit in and not experience ridicule or chastisement. For those of Us who don't fit in (never really did) it is easy to do anything We can to be accepted and acceptable. So, I programmed and enabled My morning reset. After All, living in 3D is All about being focused. Living in multi-D is All-about being zoomed out so to speak (or literally).
Living in multi-D or the multi-verse feels a lot like losing One's mind which (while not necessarily a bad thing) certainly does NOT help One fit in. At best it feels like losing the memory and that (of course) reeks of getting old.
Had a cool thought: At night I dream walk, in daytime I portal walk. Love it.
Gratitude came up again today and I wanted to re-mention My thoughts on this and a couple of other topics:
Yes, judgment is definitely a crippler just as "fear is the mind
killer"(from Dune). Both are easy to fall into (and that is ok) but
now We can also quickly see it, accept it, own it, love it and set it
free. For it is part of ALL and deserves to be loved for how it
serve(d)(s) a purpose in experiencing the game from that perspective
and it deserves to be free to be part of the ALL and serve where and
when it can.
Remembering it is a game is a key, often a key in a rusty lock it
seems. (perhaps it's full of honey from Pooh's honey pot?????)
Gratitude is another key. One I get tired of hearing about but like
most others I do need the reminder. Sometimes I have to fake 'til I
make it, sometimes I act as if and it does work for Me. I have found
that One stumbling block I have had w/gratitude is We normally see it
aimed outward at some nebulous external force. I need to aim it
inward for I Am My source.
More and more, each day (sometimes each hour) I do feel gratitude (and
aim it at ME) and remember that this is a game and I DID choose to
play.
I decided to just copy and paste My entire email.
I've had a great time playing in multi-D today and still tending to 3D. I listened to another 90 minute webinar, watched the outside temp drop from +20F to 0F and noticed a flat tire on My car when I went outside so took it off to take for repair and to get it back on (hopefully) before the temps drop to the predicted -60F on Friday. Definitely had to remind MySelf that My process, beliefs and thinking do NOT rely on 3D evidence.
I made another video for Remembering dreaming the dream. Still not exactly what I want but much better than the first. Hopefully I will be able to upload it to YouTube from a hardline hi speed connection tomorrow.



No comments: