Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today 1/24/12

TODAY

01/24/12

Good morning. I woke a little early to write out some dreams before I go to town to do laundry. It certainly feels like I have successfully re-programed My morning reset button. I wonder if it will feel that way tomorrow? And the next day?

The inner process certainly continues and it feels like I'm making great headway.

Watched another energy field, geometry vid. Very cool stuff. Getting ready to go do laundry and a bit of email.

A laundry trip to town takes most of My day, and then putting everything away and and and.............. Some listening to a guided meditation while putting away laundry, dinner, movie and off to dream.

No comments: