Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Night School 1-16-2012 (cont.)

Night School
01/16/12 (cont.)
After I finished and posted the previous part, (and as I was writing My “Today” for today and trying to remember My alternate realities from last night) I remembered a very important part that I wanted to include.
Space Walking:
Many children have been doing this for years. I pondered the difference and similarity to flying and/or swimming in space/air. There are definite difference and similarities. The analogy I got was walking along a beach and then walking into the water and swimming. Coming out again, climbing to a cliff and diving in. Makes sense, kind of.
So, part of what We A-dults (and those youngstars not yet into it) get to learn and experience now is space walking. How cool is that? One of My first questions was life support.
Answer: We don't need it.
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!
Calling All Angels”
and dragons. Maybe this was where The Dragon Riding Academy came in last night?
Okay, One of the thing I've been feeling for the last several years and even more strongly lately is being in tune with Gaia, nature and now space. A huge part of Our human thinking and belief system includes (even depends on) struggle to survive. Fighting and trying to conquer nature, the planet and space seem intrinsic human values and nature.
It just isn't so. It may be normal but NOT natural.
As We start real-I-sing that We are love then We will find that We co-exist in and with nature, the planet and space etc. We will find that flying, breathing in water and space and other (supposed) super-powers and actually natural and Our birth rights.
The big thing is that We have to let go of Our denial and resis-dance to who and what We really are. Also, Our judgment of power and those who have power.
I'm feeling that this may be turning into a story or dream. So, grab Your space thoughts and new beliefs about living in tune with ALL THAT IS and join Me if You will.

No comments: