Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Night School 1-22-2012

Night School

01/22/12

Last night seemed to be practice and review. Yes, I need practice playing.

I was wondering about My instructors. I've seen My angel aspects from time to time but I know there are more. My instructors are parts of Me that I had to forget about to be here. I remembered what The Reconnections say so often: “We represent All those parts of You that You had to forget about to be human.”



I seemed to spend a lot of time playing with geometric and energy forms and fields. I had a lesson it time. The power went out (battery back-up beeps when power goes out and woke Me) I went right back to sleep for what seemed like hours and hours. I looked at My bedside clock and only 1 hour had passed. I went back to sleep, barely it seemed, maybe 15 minutes and 2 hours had passed. I knew this was meant to teach Me about time.

I thought about pretending to be what We are not. What We are not is bound in any way, limited in any way. For some reason I thought about healing or finding what We are looking for or something and thought that All We really need to do is remember who We really are. I remembered another Reconnections quote: “There is nothing wrong with you that complete REMEMBERING will not fix."


I traveled through space. It felt like I was in some type of vessel, maybe Gaia but not staying in orbit. Planets and stars etc. drew near and passed by and there were All-ways more ahead. I only seemed to be looking forward.

It seems there was more that I have forgotten. Maybe it will return later?

No comments: