Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Night School 1-21-2012

Night School

01/21/12

Class seemed short last night and I All-most decided not write it out, but I felt there might be more come to the surface if I write. Sure enough, I all-ready remember more. Cool.

It was mostly about playing. Playing with the geometric forms that We are attracted to, playing with plasma balls and orbs, playing with the energy fields that are All around Us.

I heard that scientists have found a way to make plasma balls using Tesla coils and that these balls have no practical purpose, “they” are just fun. THAT IS THE POINT. It's supposed to be fun.

We need to be playing with this stuff, that is how We will learn. Children have known this truth forever. The Gr'ups educate it out of “them”. The only way We are going to understand the energy and learn how to use it and live in harmony with it is to play with it. It is NOT something that can be taught, not really, it must be experienced.

I spend a little time trying to play with the tube torus-es around Me and My cabin. Yes, trying. This is new to Me. Yesterday I downloaded software to play with a tube torus (and more) in 3D. My reaction was: “That's fun, so what?” Be careful what You ask for. I did/do feel re-ass-ured that the ability to play with the energy will come. I opened up the new software right away this morning. Will play with it soon, I promise.

I got some information about connecting or hooking up with the energy fields but that is vague and I think I need to be more familiar with the fields. Also, there was stuff about how these fields work, how “they” are All-ready functioning around, in and through Us. I did experience “them” being part of My everyday life. Look forward to bringing this experience into waking.

And reminded that is actually All about love. This is not separate from love.

Yay!!!!!!! I'm doing it. I'm Google searching more geometry and energy stuff AND playing with My tube torus. (Not to worry, I won't go blind) For some reason, the controls that I could not figure out how to work are working fine now and I'm having fun!!!!!!!!!

I Googled plasma ball and most All of the links are about TOYS. How cool is that? Looks like You can get Your very own plasma ball from Amazon for only $25. Bee the first kid on YOUR block to get One. One place (no, I don't remember who or where) has a sound active One for 19.99. Gotta check if the Amazon One is sound active because “They” have free shipping on orders of $25 or above and here in Alaska shipping can be prohibitive.

Back to night school: I also got some more information about the stuff from the previous night. This idea that We are creating and maintaining the disguise of what We are NOT. This might seem to imply that We are not these bodies. We are these bodies BUT We are ALSO sooooo much more. That is why We do often read that We are not these bodies, We need to shake this idea that We are ONLY these bodies.

I was reminded that The Reconnections


tell Us that the only illusion is that what We see is All that there is.

Regarding the concept of "illusion".......the Guides have told us: "The only illusion that exists is the belief that what is seen, in any physical space, is all there is that exists in that space." In other words, the only idea that is absolutely false is our belief in absolutes. And so, all across the planet, absolutes are being brought into question.”


The Reconnections have an interesting definition for the term "Illusion." They say: "The only illusion there is would be the belief that what is seen, in any given space, is ALL THERE IS that exists there."


That is exactly the illusion that We are spending sooooo much time and energy supporting.

We are stepping into the era where/when We can choose to recognize that We are body AND energy. We can learn (by playing) how to live AS body AND energy/love/spirit.




No comments: