Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today 1-9-2012

TODAY
01/09/12
Good morning. Another morning to remember the new, the changes. Finding it easier to reset from the negative upstream thoughts and beliefs to upstream positive: I can, I will, I Am. I Am changing. I am re-inventing MySelf and My world.
Night school was short last night (or it ran on into My dreams until morning) Maybe it was a short class and then recess???????????????????? There was an exercise in letting go of the negative, upstream thoughts and connecting to My new beliefs and thinking. I remember being pleased with My thoughts and then went into a fun dream of an alternate similar to this but more pleasant and playful. I continue to dream of worlds based in sharing and caring, worlds where A-dults spend “their” time paying attention to the youngstars.
Starting My day with some sound adjustments. Years ago, when I was just beginning to be aware of My journey I knew that sound was a great change/healing tool. Today We see it in many circle, even mainstream medical practices. Funny how I see this theme repeated over and over in My life, projecting My thoughts and beliefs into My waking reality, yet I continue to doubt MySelf.
A line from Meredith Murphy's Expect Wonderful (yesterday): “Discover Your way to continually return to Your own true nature. This is how We create a peaceful world.” really speaks to where I Am at. Thinking about ordering Abraham-Hicks guided meditation “Getting Into the Vortex”, dunno.
Doing a bit of show snovelling. It's around 20 below and We got around 8” of the white stuff since I shoveled last. I will probably go get water after that. Because I can, I'm shoveling a little then coming inside to warm up and read and listen to some stuff and work on My blog and Today's Today. A productive, yet relaxing day. Learning to live this way and remembering that I Am creating My reality and forming new beliefs.
Another thought: Fear is usually about the future, rarely about the NOW.
Something interesting and new this year: When signing things Myrddin I often type: Myrddina. I'm okay with being androgynous and okay with divine feminine even with bean a temple prostitute. BUT, Myrddina????????????????????????????????
Having fun redoing some stuff on My blog. I'm feeling a story trying to come out of My fingers. Oneder what it's about, Oneder if I will ever find out? Decided to just start and see where My fingers go with it. I'm reading and doing some blog stuff at the same time. Once again amazed at finding another article that talks about exactly what I Am going through.
I'm also trying to add a picture to My blog just above the first entry on the main page. Trying it from dial-up so who knows????? I had to use high speed but was successful. I also made another slide show vid which I Am quite happy with. I think what I'm enjoying the most is the stuff I'm learning.
I found several times during the day that when My mind started to turn back to limitation/separation it was quick and easy to move to thoughts of limitlessness and expansion.
More reading and started writing the story, look forward to seeing where it goes.

No comments: