Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Night School 1-27-2012

Night School

01/27/12

Intense and that is the only word to really describe it. Okay, fun too. A bit like riding every ride at Great America All at the same time. I All-most got up at 3 AM to type up what I was getting but I think it was just too intense. The experience and the information were both intense. The message was in the language of light which is experienced. Many of My newly found aspects were there for input and support.

The message was about the change and choices We are experiencing. I felt Our old system coming apart at the seams and was told that this is exactly what expansion does, it bursts the seams of old, outdated and ill-fitting garments. Our current system and beliefs are definitely not fitting well.

The choices I see are:

A: To be destroyed. Not too many are choosing this outcome but it will be available, boarding at gate A.

B: To be rescued. This destination is certainly a popular One. We may have to add extra flights to accommodate the crowds. Boarding at gate B.

C: WE are creating a new earth. This choice doesn't require travel and is growing in popularity. For this choice, stay where You are, turn on Your heart-light, tune in and stay grounded.

D: All of the above. Not nearly as comfortable and easy to get to as single destination. Definitely not very popular at this point. You may have to just wing it to get there as there are not enough people interested to provide transportation.

E: None of the above. Make up Your own choice and change. I have no idea how You will get there because it is Your choice.




I think that about covers the choices. Except that if at any time You want to change Your choice, that's cool, go for it.

The old system coming apart feels quite intense but We are building the new as the old collapses (or taking a flight to other worlds). It is like as We take out a section of the old foundation, We are building the new foundation only faster.

In Our current system We are deemed unworthy and unable to take care of OurSelves. At this point, there is All-ways the danger of getting into the blame game. If that is what You want to do, please exit at door 1, I'm not going to cover that because it is NOT where I want to live. I believe We set this All up and there is simply NO ONE to blame. The choice is Yours (and Mine).

The new requires a change in how and what We think. We need to get out of the victim mindset, poverty mentality and unworthiness. If that is not what You want, then head back to the boarding area (at least for now).

The boundaries, limits, definitions and borders of Our beliefs and thinking and living are going to be pushed to bursting. First, “they” will be softened and then “they” will appear to dissolve. In alternate worlds “they” will remain with varying densities and influence according to the belief and desire of that world.

This idea of softening has come up several times. No jack hammers and bulldozers here, those are through door number 2.

I experienced Us learning new ways to believe and think and live. I call it new, but really it is Our core that We buried beneath the game We played, the script We wrote. It is a returning, yet We are not leaving. It is becoming who We were originally only with the added experience and awareness of what We learned as We played. It is hard to put in words. I felt it All. In My mind there was a chart with two columns, One was old limitation beliefs the other was new or remembered beliefs. I thought I would be able to share this chart but I'm blank now. Maybe each One of Us is supposed to make Our own. I like that idea. Let's go for it. It can be written out or just imagined, whatever works for You. Remember, this is a year/time of choice every bit as much as a time of change.

I'm going to take a break and see if anything more comes up. This is like (or literally is) translating My dreams from light to words and it isn't easy. I certainly see why I didn't get up at 3 AM to do this. It is hard enough to stay awake (barely) now.

I have remembered a lot more. Not sure how to sort it All out. Some seems to belong in dreams, some in The Dragon Riding Academy, some in Space Walking and most of what actually belongs in night school is All-ready there, except for what is not.

Ah yes, there was a lot about portals. I experienced New York being a portal. It is a time and space portal. I'm not sure how it will work or what the purpose is beyond the obvious. I theel there may be space beans coming and going as well as human beans using this portal. At this point I want to emphasize that I believe the space beans are aspects of OurSelves (MySelf). I don't believe that “they” are a separate entity or entities that will save Us. Remember, that reality is Gate B. There may be an effort to cover up this portal or keep it secret, maybe even the real reason (or a reason) behind 911. If that happens it won't work, this is too big.

Porta-Portal business. Portals can be time or space portals or both. I was reminded that I Am a portal. I don't know how that works except maybe through My writing.

No comments: