Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Story (at least a beginning to telling My story???)

My Story

(written 11/23/2000, must have been a busy day at the keyboard)



So, if I were to tell my story, where would you begin?

Perhaps you mean if I were to tell your story where would I begin?

Perhaps.

Well, I've often heard it said "Start at the beginning," or "Begin at the start!"

And, when will that be?

Don't try to confuse me.

I've always or nearly always (well, lately anyway) said "Start where you are."

And, where will that be?

Now who is confusing whom?

Whenever I start thinking about telling my story, I ask myself "Does my story need telling?' Truth to tell, I don't know the answer. My first thought is usually "No!!!" Then I think of reading that another person saod there were words screaming to get out, to get written, and there is no rest until those words are set down on paper. It was something like that anyway, and that is how I feel if I let myself feel that way.

There are times when I want to tell my story to educate and benefit others. What a worthy and lofty piece of nonsense! My most sought after goal is wisdom, and I have been told and do believe that the wisest person says the least! Therefore to tell my story only proves to me, at least, that I am not there. Of course I am not there since I am here, and I really don't think there is any there to get to anyway. Which brings up the question "When is here?" and "Where is now?" plus a multitude of other important and inane questions.

Today, and hopefully tomorrow, I can begin without the need to finish. I can begin for myself, not out of any need to "help" others. Therefore, I believe that I may actually be ready, and the time may be now to tell my story. Certainly it is time to start, the evidence of which is that I have.



No comments: