Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Night School 1-23-2012

Night School

01/23/12

Class didn't seem to get started until early this morning. We spent the rest of the night in recess. I was observing and playing with energy forms and fields and visiting many alternate realities. That (I could see in retrospect) was prepping Me for class.

Class was about the choices We are All making right now. We are choosing what reality in what dimension and density We wish to focus. I was quite amazed at the variety of choices. We tend to think of alternate realities being different dimensions (which “they” can be) but “they” may be many in any One dimension. It seems there are different densities within any One dimension also and many realities within any One density. Becoming aware of this is part of what We are doing now (if We choose). That was a huge point last night: choice.

We each get to (and have to) make Our own choice. No One else can do it for Us (maybe as Us but that's another class). Others can help and support and that is a very good thing. It's hard to break out of the shell All by OurSelf but it is possible. We just aren't equipped with beaks to break the shell. I helped a local star-kid last night. That was really cool.

Many are choosing to stay in the old familiar simply because familiar is (or seems) comfortable no matter how much it hurts or scares Us. Others are choosing One focus or another and ignoring the myriad other possibilities. The star-kid wasn't sure whether to go for One reality or multi-choice. I suggest multi for anyOne considering it at All.

I must tell You that the multi-choice is a bit mind boggling for the finite mind. In fact, it's more than a bit mind boggling, it's damn near overwhelming. Even in waking dream state I could only handle 3 at a time though I did cast My awareness around and glance over many, many more. When I did this I was a little shocked (read: All-most had accident) to see/feel (seel) Me in each One I noticed. WTF?

Now, I will state for the record that I do want to be aware of multi-D and multi-choice. I'm not sure I want to be “in” every choice???????????

This was another important point. There is a version of Us in many (if not All) alternate realities and dimensions and and and................. WOW. This illustrates how little it matters what choice We make or when. It also points to the idea that We aren't going anywhere because We are All-ready there. Like I said, it really messes with the finite mind.

The only difference really is Our awareness. What are We aware of, where are We aware of being and how does it feel? What do We choose to experience right now? All the other choices are out there (or in here) waiting for Us (whether We ever visit or not). The star-kid I was helping was definitely having a hard time adjusting to the multi-choice decision and then All the versions of Self in All the choices..................... I was glad I could help (a little). I was close to losing it MySelf and had to remind Me that I only needed to notice as much as I wanted.

I did feel compelled to ask about the different versions of Me in different realities. That was how I found out about the importance of awareness. I can't (yet) get My mind around how this works. It hinges on All time being now. When You get a slight grasp of that it does take away the seeming pair-o-docks (kind of).

I think what really blew Me away was: here I Am in multi-choice, multi-D and I see a Me that has chosen to stay (and feel) stuck in limitation 3D. Poor sod. There he was struggling with the weight of it All just to avoid getting into something unfamiliar. I had to ask if I would have to experience this. The only answer is: It is a choice.

It took Me a little time to deal with this and get out of bed. I wasn't sure if I was waking to limitation 3D, expanded 3D, multi-choice, 5D or what. Well, I guess I'm still not totally sure. Slip, sliding away................... because it is choice in every moment, with every breath. I did recognize that when I Am really getting into My writing I Am definitely sliding into that reality. Not much limitation in that.


I knew I was forgetting something. This was something I discussed with the star-kid and Our instructors. We can (and many do) return to any state of any reality We wish. Many of Us do this to be of assistance to others, the way I did with the star-kid. There are also many who choose to never return. There is a danger (if You want to view it as a danger) or strong possibility of returning and falling back into the game with complete loss of memory or re-installing the veil of forgetfulness.

This is the state of many who have chosen to remain in limitation 3D. It's a lot like hitting the snooze button One too many times. We can pull the blankets back up over Our heads and return to sleep. For those who choose to stick with this choice, 2012 will seem a rather uneventful year. For others it is a portal. I was reminded of My dream (a few years back) of being a gate keeper.

I asked about Our choices.  Is it necessary to believe One thing or another in order to be in multi-choice or 5D or any of that.  The answer was: "Not really.  It may be helpful, may be not."  There is a lot of freedom in these choices.

No comments: