Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Today 1/20/12

TODAY

01/20/12

Good morning. What a night. I wrote out and posted night school:WOW. The main point was that We are spending this tremendous amount of energy creating and maintaining an illusion/disguise of who WE ARE NOT that We don't have the energy to live as who We are. Plus, We got into this disguise so much that We have forgotten (and then denied) who We are.

It was hard to write out and really could not convey what I experienced. I remember in dream thinking how to write it and thought: no wonder scientists like to communicate through math, it is much easier than English.

So, Our challenge, opportunity, mission if We choose to accept it is to be energy/god and human at the same time, wearing both forms simultaneously.

I also got some links and pics for tube torus. That is the geometric form these energy fields took in My dreams. There are other geometric forms that are important but I didn't see those in dream just thought about “them”. Not sure what part which forms play. Not sure how to wear One form with this body much less 2 or 3. What a wardrobe.

I dreamt of a reality where I own a residential hotel or boarding house with a bad and restaurant. I have someOne else running it and I just hang out and visit with the patrons when I feel like it. I dreamt of My cabin as a house-plant and then as a tube torus.

When I started waking I could barely touch the memory and not the feeling of the energy fields I had experienced during the night.

Now, it is time to go back to dreaming for a bit. I got up a little early to write out night school.

Nice dreams and feelings about being the energy. In fact, feeling a bit that way after waking. Really didn't want to wake up but couldn't go back to sleep. Then again....... Maybe being both energy and human forms won't be so hard after All.

I'm reading, not sure if I can focus enough to write, We'll see. I'm happy to play in this energy.

Spent the day reading and playing, not much writing and heading to bed early. Need to dream.




No comments: