Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Night School 1-19-2012

Night School

01/19/12

Early in the night I had a rather unpleasant dream which was different for Me in that I was an observer rather than a participant. It was still a feeling/sensing dream not visual and it was auditory too which is also unusual for Me. There was a narrator giving background information and insight into the characters. This blended into night school (which I don't remember too much about) and it was about how I have All-ways wanted to visit (or at least stay aware of) the other realities even the unpleasant Ones. This led into night school but I don't remember too much. Maybe if I get some written out the rest will follow???

I remember thinking about something I read yesterday that was talking about We (Our new world) need(s) inventors, leaders etc. I immediately thought of how I feel I have forgotten technology buried inside that just needs to be uncovered. I was looking for and at this and remembering that I want love first and then again My angel aspects showed up. “They” were showing Me things. I definitely felt that My part is love. Real-I-sing and spreading this desire for love above All else. In a way it seems kind of silly because We are love, We can't help but be love first except that We can forget. Forgetting brought no end of heart-ache.

The technology, the mental abilities, the abundance, the caring and sharing, the economy based on giving are All natural attributes of Our nature. “They” are natural. I know We've been over some of this before but it is IMPORTANT. These things are natural but not normal and much of what is normal is NOT natural (even tho We think it is).

Once again I was shown that the first thing We need to recover is Our core nature.

I'm beginning to understand why I didn't remember much, it was because there was sooooo/too much. There was stuff about the current choices We are each making. How many are choosing to try and stay in the old, familiar and this is going to be a very difficult time for “them”. Some will transition by choice. Some will create One type of world, others another type and on and on. There will be a myriad of beliefs in each world and a myriad of worlds. The different people with different beliefs will often co-exist and share worlds. The different worlds will co-exist side by side and it will be easy to slide from One to another. It's really All quite amazing and spectacular.

Back to Our core nature. Everything is class did sort of mix and mingle as I Am doing here so it isn't as disjointed as it may appear. Also, remember that night school is taught in the language of light which I Am translating into English which is obviously a language of limitation.

I got to experience My living cabin again and traveling in it, and the faerie castle which is included with it. There were flying cars, sustainable power, time to pay attention, All the things We dream of in Our new world (and yes, there were things others desire and I don't in the distance)

But it was clear that My first task/choice is love. Recording and spreading what I experience is what I Am about right now. The other stuff is there and waiting. It will be there when I Am ready.

The technology We desire is not new. It is ancient. The thing is that if We forget love the rest leads to collapse and endless cycles of more for some and less for others.

I saw that there are and will be worlds where the technology is recovered (or discovered) without remembering love first. These are worlds I want to be aware of, want to visit but I don't want to live there.

There are also worlds where present day conditions carry on and evolve in varieties of ways. Again, I want to be aware and visit from afar.

So, it is My choice and desire to live in a world where We remember love and evolve from there. I was shown this/these world(s) and reminded of My desire. I got to see how I Am getting what I asked for.

Once again (how many Once agains do I use???) most of what I do and the mostest important is My dream work. I was reminded of this. Yes, these writings are important, good for Me and for those who are open.

In dream, We cut to the heart. Written or spoken words go to the ear and then the mind. “They” meet All the filters and arguments set up to resist waking. Dreams bypass this. Remembering dreams may run up against these same filters and arguments but the dream remains planted in the heart.

The technology and abilities that I and many others will be bringing back to common knowledge is important also. It will (at least) begin to be remembered in dreams. Then We will begin to see and experience it in Our everyday lives. In My world, love will come first. In order for there to be any real change, in order for these technologies and abilities to make any real difference, We must have a change of thinking and that change comes only from love.

There are and will be worlds where remembering love does not come first. This is not a bad thing, but it does not create any real change. However, it helps fill infinity.


This was a really important part that I All-most forgot, and it was exciting for I really do see this part happening right before My waking eyes. We are each choosing what type of world We are going to live in. We are deciding each morning when We wake and with every waking breath. Our choice can be changed from breath to breath. Some will make a solid choice and set “their” course. Others will waver, leaping back and forth across the fence (or crawling under) Many will definitely NOT be aware of making a choice.

WE are the change We wish to see (or knot).

WE ARE the Ones We've been waiting for (or knot)

WE ARE CREATING a new earth (or knot)

WE CREATE change by changing Our hearts and minds (or knot)

so be it

No comments: