Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

TODAY 1/4/2012

Today

1-4-12





I decided to work on deleting My default reset again today. It seems to be less persistent today.

I want to remember to do what I want rather than what I feel that I should. I decided to start by listening to music from www.accoustichealth.com while reading and doing email. Then I went to dimensional attunements from Tom Kenyon.

Another thought from yesterday: it seems that every time I get an intuit, I read(project) it in someOne else's writings.

Nice thing about not working, easier to not get sucked in. Easier to maintain focus on choices and growth and mantras. Had apple pie so feeling like dreaming.

After My nap (a short dream but I forgot it) I worked on website (mostly frustration because, because) and then had great success and fun working on My blog. I learned how to link to recordings of My journeys and got an online sight to save “them” to for free. Also figured how to label blog posts so people can easily get to any group of posts w/out going thru the whole blog by date posted.

Will (hopefully) keep working towards building a website, easy as she goes.

I spent the rest of the day working on My blog, had dinner and finished watching “Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus”. I'm really happy with the way My blog is coming along and the things I've learned.

No comments: