Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today 1/2/12

NOW
1-2-2012
Last night, I began with a mantra to remember the technology I have forgotten
because of My memory wipe. (A few nights ago in night school I
remembered that I had agreed to having a memory wipe to erase some
technology I knew. I had told MySelf that this was All that would be
erased, but it seems All-most everything was erased.)
The first segment of My dreams was an alternate reality very similar to this
One yet very different. It was a much more violent reality. I was
much more violent and angry. It was wartime in the world. I
remember hearing and singing the song: “This can't be love” over
and over.
As I lay in bed, half asleep and half awake (a state that sometime turns out to
be waking dreams) I was doing some mantra and thinking and
…..............
I was noticing how I was feeling. I was definitely agitated from the violent Me and
outside world I had visited. Then, I noticed that even if I
distanced MySelf from that I was still feeling more like I do after
My regular morning default reset than I usually do during dream time.
I worked on that, getting back to the openness and multi-Me I
usually experience at night.
I got pretty comfortable, feeling expansive, eternal and definitely focused in the
now. I decided to try an experiment today. Since I don't have to go
to work today, and I have no pressing plans, and everything is fine
in the now, I will do My day different than usual. I decided to work
on deleting My morning reset button.
I have a morning routine that I follow whether I Am going to work or not. I'm
thinking that this is probably an aid to My morning reset. So, I
decided to get out of bed, keeping My eyes kind of open to some
different possibilities and start My day differently. I want to do
everything by choice/decision rather than rote or habit.
I Started by choosing to check My blood sugar first (as usual) but to skip My
morning meds. I started to fix My juice protein drink and stopped
(sacrilege) to go thru the fridge and freezer. I got out some fish
to thaw and turned on the stove to heat some water, then finished
making My protein drink. Then I went to My computer to start writing
this and check email.
A couple of things I noticed right away is I Am a little more in tune w/Gaia this
morning and My computers are working weird. It took several tries to
open any emails and here is today's daily quote I received:

Make clear intentions for how you want to use cosmic energies in your life. As you begin to live from a sustained knowing that you are multidimensional, you will remember to access and give focus to all that flows through you. Direct the energy that you are. Choose more and choose with imagination, heart and unlimited confidence.

Life at the Ideafrontier

Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

Now, I think I'm just about ready for a nap.
Ah, that was nice and those dreams were much better. I was jumping All over the
place visiting friends, new and old.
Last night and this morning I've been looking at being in the now. That really is
where the freedom is. In the now I Am safe and secure, I have
everything I need, and there really are no worries unless I think
about the passed or future.
In these last dreams that was definitely a theme. We were very clear about being
in the now, everything being instant and only instant.
Today I feel less attached to 3D, less a captive.
I theel there is a connection between immortality, prosperity, abundance and living
in the now. This was more clearer and obvious in My dreams and is
hard to put into words. To really “get it” We have to let go of
a lot of Our programming, conditioning and limitation mindset.
I Am noticing how much I often run on auto-pilot and I'm enjoying being conscious
of My choices and decisions minute by minute.
I had several conversations with MySelf about staying in the now, at least a little
detached from the cares and worries and responsibilities and
conditioning of 3D. “They” went mostly like this: “Well,
that's nice that You can do this today, but You can't do it
everyday.” (a trying to swim upstream thought)
“But I can do it today” (a swimming downstream thought) “What about the
bills?” (swimming upstream)
“No bills due today and even if there were, there is money to pay
'them'.” (swimming downstream)
“Some days You have to go to work. Can't be unfocussed those
days. Can't stay in the now those days.” (upstream) “I
can today.” (downstream)
I decided to go ahead and update My checkbook and pay One bill and
check My accounts online and see if I could do this and maintain
detachment. I did My checkbook and payed the bill, that started to
take Me downstream but “I Am immortal, I Am abundant.” (upstream)
I'm playing some music from http://www.acoustichealth.com/
and I think it's helping. Did pretty well through that. “Drifting,
and relaxed.” “I Am immortal, I Am abundant. I Am prosperous.”
“Letting go of attachments to 3D programming and conditioning.”
I decided to do a few mundane things. Got stuck on some and others
went smooth, but no real attachments. Did a short meditation. Was
able to get through it for two reasons: 1. There weren't too many
visualizations. 2. I Am learning to substitute imagine for visualize.
Feeling quite drifty, I like it.
I decided to go ahead and start playing with setting up a web page.
Never mind.
I thought of the word I was wanting to use to describe how I Am trying
to get off auto-pilot: intentionally. Now, that is a hard word for
Me because in sooooo many contexts that doesn't work for Me. But, I
think I can do One day in the physical doing everything
intentionally.
Oh yeah: In the now, when I Am actually focused in and on the now, I Am
everything I want to be AND I have everything I want.
I had dinner and watched a movie. Did some email, some more reading
and checked the web for possibilities for setting up a web site. I
also started typing up an old handwritten trance.
I definitely found it easy to drift any time I wanted.
I really like what runs through My mind now when I do My mantras. It
is a very expanded version over what I felt previously.
I feel I Am definitely projecting a new (even if only slightly
different) reality.


No comments: