Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Today 1-19-2012

TODAY

01/19/12

Good morning. Some very interesting dreams last night. At One point there was something about a mono-biotic lens, whatever that is but it seems worth mentioning. I Am definitely feeling a difference when I wake. My auto reset button doesn't carry the strength it did. I know I have choices, I Am NOT locked into limitation. I've definitely seen/felt that it is not being in 3D that bothers Me (especially since I know 5D includes 3D) it was being in limitation. My world and choices and opportunities are expanding.

I think night school is coming back to mind so I'm going to switch what I was writing here to that, You'll never miss it. In fact, You may have All-ready read it. God, I love the pair-a-docks of time. (sometimes, when I'm not busy hating it) Off I go to write today's night school installment. See You soon.

I had a really good time typing out the night school stuff. Figured out that the reason I wasn't remembering was that there was just too much. Once I started typing it All came back and just flowed out of My fingers.

I'm working on Dragon Riding Academy and remember that last night and before there was something I wanted to add to the first paragraph of chapter 2 but it escapes Me again. I'm going back and forth between some downloading, some reading, email and writing. I also want to work on the pics for My next vid and redo the audio recording.

I just remembered some more from last night. It was about the importance of recognizing being in the now. This really seems (to Me) to be so vital at this time.

Ah, wonder-FULL I remembered what it was I wanted to add: “I do NOT do this because I need a job or any such nonsense. I do this because it gives Me pleasure.” Love it!!!!!!!!!

I've been having a lot of fun with the caravan chapter. Finally got to watch Steve Rother's “Stepping into 2012”. I got to listen to it live but could not get the video until today and he had some pics and diagrams that I wanted to see. It's stuff that relates to the technology that I have been speaking, feeling and dreaming about. I can see that I needed to wait to watch. I think it will spark some more memories for Me.

I think I'm about ready to work on My audio and vid of My next journey. I ran out of steam but got pics a bit more organized and got set up to do a test recording.

Did some more reading. Then off to dream a little early. I feel night school waiting.



No comments: