Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today "Thoughts and daydreams" 2/21/12

02/21/12

Thoughts and daydreams

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:44:10 AM

Good morning. I don't remember anything from last night. I know that I had lots of dreams but I have no idea what I dreamed. I think this is a day to just be. I can do: “just be”.

I listened to a short meditation for the new moon today. Then I went back to dreaming. I did remember that last night I spent a lot of My dreams time traveling. I did that a little more this time too. I looked at being more. There is sooooo much to that. We (being human) tend to want to imagine or even know what something new will be like. The “more” is beyond Our current imagining.

Somewhere in there (last night or this morning) I experienced beginning to build this new world(s). It was quite interesting to be standing there (or sitting or floating or.....) and start with a clean slate. I was like a child looking at a very complex toy or into vast empty space: “What do I do with this?”

Perhaps that really is where We are. I do think this world will (is in) transition so I'm not at All sure how that will work. I do believe in infinite possibilities.

I was thinking about back when I first started working with the statement/belief: “I Am”. Obviously I got that from the Bible. I also thought I was gonna get in big trouble for thinking that it might possibly apply to Me. At that time I was not aware of (and could not find) anyOne else applying the term to “themSelves” or people in general. Now, it seems to be just about everywhere I look.

My belief is that God never separated from Us, We separated from God (or pretended to). I do believe We are evolving, but it is more of a remembering who We have All-ways been. I Am remembering: “Consider the lilies of the field, 'they' toil not neither do 'they' spin” (yes I know there is more) and I think of imagining OurSelves arrayed and arranged as the lilies of the field. I imagine hundreds of Us scattered around a meadow, just sitting and being. Maybe singing or dancing or simply sitting or laying in the wild grasses. Doing whatever is pleasurable.

Many of Us have a negative reaction to this scene (this group) because We have seen it in the passed where this group was irresponsible and relied on gifts from the toils of others to survive and sustain “themSelves”. We judge “them” as lazy. This is not the picture I imagine. That was a part of the old paradigm. I imagine these people being fully Self supporting through “their” own contributions. These people are of the new earth, the new paradigm. Perhaps “they” lived in and on the old earth and paradigm, perhaps not. These people have remembered who “they” are and that “they” can provide for “themSelves” without labor and toil. Joy and love are enough to sustain Us, if We will allow it. To begin: remember that We are much, much more than We ever dreamed possible.

I Am also reminded that much of what this type of scene involves or unfolds into is hard for Me to imagine because I have no frame of reference (even if We have lived this way before We are in total amnesia). Like the natives who did not see Columbus' ships on the ocean, the new can be right in front of Us and until Our eyes are fully opened to expect and anticipate this new We will never see it or suspect its presence.

I Am finding a few others who hold a similar vision, but not many, not yet. Most are still clinging to the old because it is familiar and “they” still can't imagine how anything else can ever work. We cling to the familiar like the drowning cling to an anchor.

After My musings I went back to reading. It was interesting but not really surprising that I had a decent Internet connection most of the day until it was time for some web-casts. I was able to listen to some short segments but when I kept losing the connection I lost interest.

I did some more reading and decided on an early dinner and finish watching “Cowboys and Aliens”. There were a few good lines, especially the One where she told him to use his mind to control the alien technology and that in order to do that he had to stop thinking. Good advice!!!!!!

I did some more introspecting and found more fear. Does it ever end? This felt similar to fear of the unknown but I knew it to be fear of the forgotten. This is not because of any bad memories or connections around the forgotten but simply because since it is forgotten it is unknown and/or unsure. It was also very much like fear of failure and fear of success hand in hand. I sat with it and felt it. Allowing MySelf to feel these emotions is still new to Me but I can do it.

There is sooooo much of who I Am that eludes Me. I keep searching and I know the answers are within not without. I need encouragement and support whenever possible but no One can give Me My answers. There are those who can help Me learn to fish though.

Interesting that as soon I wrote that I went to read an article and it speaks of Our choices and the possibility of a world based in love.  

No comments: