Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dreams #76 "Of Fae and the Carnival"

02/07/12

Dreams #76

Of Fae and the Carnival
Sit back and relax, if You can. This may take a little time, if there is such a thing.

I dreamt I was a faerie. I'm sure it was related to the full moon today. I took a short drive yesterday (late in the evening) and the moon was out full and bright calling to Me. I was a little surprised that I didn't dream of being a werewolf or vampire, but this was truly My fae version (or One of “them”). I was also surprised at how small and delicate I Am as a faerie. In fact, at first I wasn't certain if I was male or female.

I was riding the rails with a couple, three carney types. One (Our leader) seemed like he was Me ol' da but he had no faerie blood in him and I feel pretty much full blooded fae. We didn't ride in box cars the way You usually read and see rail riders travel. We rode underneath the cars. This is a trick that is not easy or comfortable for humans but seems totally natural for carneys and faeries. Both races prefer not really being noticed. Let's face it, a living body inside an empty box car attracts attention. Nobody usually looks under a rail car and even if “they” do, “their” logic tells “them” there is nobody there. We are ever so clever.

When the train stopped I wandered off into a field and then a forest. I smelled water. There was a predator creature who smelled Me. I was rather surprised to come across a predator until I real-eyesed that I was experiencing 3D, only from My faerie perspective. I Am definitely not familiar with 3D and its ways. My carney friends sort of rescued Me. “They” don't know that I Am far too clever to need rescuin'.

This was where I got it about whistling. I was just about to whistle up the magik when My carney friends rescued Me. My human aspect was relieved because My human can't whistle (and that's the God's own truth). I've All-ways wondered why. I real-eyesed that as a faerie I was going to whistle with My mind and call up the magik. (BTW, it's not really magik but that part belongs in night school) So, now I finally know why I can't whistle. A faerie whistle starts in Our mind and comes out Our mouth like a human, but a human whistle starts in “their” mouth. A faerie whistle calls up the magik, a human doesn't, not usually anyway.

At some point, a person spotted Me (I wasn't under the rail car) and thought I was a pretty young thang and sought to rape Me. Again, My carney friends stepped in. Again, I Am too clever to really need rescuin' but this time I was grateful All the same.

We joined up with the carnival One day. The Ring Master (not My friend Our group's leader) doesn't like faeries but hires “them” as a necessary evil. Being in a carnival is a great way for a faerie to go unnoticed. Second only to riding under railroad car. People (the human type) look right at You and tell “themSelves” that You are pretending to be whatever You are. I guess it's related to humans pretending to be what “they” are not.

I noticed that not All carneys at the carnival are full blooded carneys. I have nothing against mixed races, just making an observation. Also, many carneys (full and mixed blood) travel with the carnival.

My friends and I prefer the independence of riding the rails. Plus, since the Ring Master doesn't like faeries and My friends like Me it makes life much more comfortable for All concerned. There are other carneys who travel by different means but not with the carnival. Carneys are a bit like dragons in that You can't really pin “them” down or put “them” in a box. No One-der so many a youngstar wants to run away with the carnival.

We hung out with the carnival a while and One night decided to go visit the Pan. I was feeling rather clever and I think My friends thought I might need a lesson in NOT being the cleverest clever fellow. Third star on the right and straight on 'til morning, I think that's the way. Must be, it worked. Here We are in Never, Never Land and there are the lost boys.

As a human boy, I wanted to be a lost boy. Of course, as Pinocchio I wanted to be a real boy. I guess it is that longing to be All that We are.

In the presence of The Pan, I couldn't let All My cleverness shine as brightly as I might otherwise. That is just the way One feels in the presence of The Pan. You simply can NOT defy him when crows: “Oh the cleverness of Me”. There was a grand feast to celebrate Our arrival. It was All raw fruits and nuts and such since cooking is something only gr'ups do, and if there are any dishes, “they” are thrown away, never washed. Thankfully there are lots of places to go swimming in Never, Never Land or the lost boys could not live together I'm just sure.

How does that song go? “We'd sing and dance, forever and a day” and that's exactly how it feels in Never, Never Land. No One-der the only clock allowed lives inside a crocodile.

Finally, One day (or a few hours later) We decided to rejoin the carnival. The lost boys can never understand why anyOne

It's really a lot of fun to work the carnival and entertain the people. Us pretending to be what We are and “them” pretending to be what “they” are not. It is really quite the question of whom is entertaining who, or is it who is entertaining whom? I've never quite figured out what is a whom. Have You'm?

Tonight is the night of the full moon (speaking of whom) so We must have a bonfire and dance after the carnival closes. For this, the Ring Master will go so far as to mingle with the fae. We go to a nearby cornfield and make a perfect circle. A faerie (or perfect) circle differs from a human circle in that the diameter is not equal to twice or double the radius. To form a perfect (or faerie) circle You must start at the center (humans All-ways start on the edge, I guess that kind of applies to everything not just circles) and measure out the radius and then start drawing out the circle All-ways staying at the exact radius from the center. When You return to the starting point Your circle is complete and perfect. However, it can NOT be measured accurately by any known human method. That's the magik that isn't really magik.

It only took Us a few minutes to form Our circle, less time really than it took for Me to tell You about it. Then We built Our bonfire in the center and danced until dawn. Then it was time for Me to get some sleep. I made another (much smaller) faerie circle to sleep in safely. A faerie is All-ways completely safe sleeping inside a faerie circle. That was when I real-eyesed exactly how small I Am. The perfect sized circle for Me to sleep comfortably in has a radius of four inches. I lay down and went to sleep which is where I got up and started to type.

No comments: