Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Soldiers Working for Peace (Dreams #74)

After I remembered, found and posted My mirror dream I also remembered this One and went in search of and found it.
Written May 10, 2011

A few nights ago I was learning about dreams and dreaming in My dreams. I had a symbolic dream (which I don't usually have): I was standing south of the United States looking north about midway between east and west. All of the U.S. lay spread out before Me and there was a very strong smell of rotting flesh. This felt/looked kinda like a fog consuming All-most All of the country. I felt discouraged but decided to continue sending love energy because that is what I do. I woke up (partially) and thought: "Wow, that is really discouraging but I will continue sending love energy." When I went back to sleep I returned to the dream and then a book of poetry was planted in the
center of the U.S. and healing spread from there.
As You may know, poetry (especially as a symbol of love, and please don't drip on Me) is NOT the symbology I would expect Me to ever pick. But, I knew that this was two things: an example for Me (a clear example of symbolic dreaming) and symbolic of where We are and where We are going.
Then, I dreamt about seeing energy in My dreams. I learned that what I see as physical matter (bodies, houses, cars, etc.) in waking I see as energy in dream. So, I see a lot more in dream than I ever
real-eyesed I just didn't recognize it. To someOne thinking in the physical, energy doesn't look like something. WOW. This is great news for Me in lots of ways. It means that unbeknownst to Me I
recognize people's energy. There are times when I know whom I dreamt of but didn't see "their" face or body, just "their" energy. In this dream I saw examples so I now have a reference.
The next night I dreamt about the VietNam war. I was never there in the physical but I was sure as hell there that night. It was One of the most realistic dreams ever (for Me) with some visuals but it was not All visual. It kinda started with the HoChiMin trail. We were bombing it and strafing it and napalming it but as in it was in 3D this had little effect. Then We discussed Our strategy and I convinced whoever was in charge that We should be working with the people not fighting "them".  (What a concept)
We stopped fighting (at least partially) and soldiers were working in the rice paddies with the peasants and distributing food to the hungry etc. I don't know what We did (from there) about the government and politics and N. VietNam and the Vietcong.  That was a mute point after We started working with the people.
Now that was refreshing, going back and changing history. I really felt like I had created a new reality.

No comments: