Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Night School "Becoming All that We are" 2-20-2012

02/20/12

Becoming All that We are

(From night school last night)

We are love.

Does it seem like I Am repeating MySelf, or stating the obvious? It is only because it is true. More to the point, it is important. Sometimes repetition is necessary to get something through My thick skull.

I was shown My life, mostly current situations and reminded that I Am the creator of My reality. For the most part this is fine with Me and I like what I have created and I really do believe that I see what I project. I believe I create My reality, I believe that My beliefs play a major role and that My experiences are determined by My beliefs rather than the other way around. Then, I was shown a current situation and some potentials. Specifically I was shown the potential that I had been focusing on.

For most people it will come as no surprise that I was dwelling on a negative feeling outcome. You know how We are: “I don't want that.” “I won't create that.” And then We go on to imagine one hundred horrid outcomes that evolve from the current projected “bad” outcome.

I was reminded that I create My reality. I began to go into total denial. “I did not create this and have NOT created All those other atrocities.” All-most immediately I changed My course. I accepted and owned that I had created My current situation. That was One of the most emotionally painful experiences that I can ever remember. Painful and very rewarding at the same time.

I knew this was a very important decision and One that I have avoided like the plague many, many times before. It probably sent Me around the mountain “One more time” more times than I can count and it has been a total blind spot. I truly thought that I had fully accepted being the creator of My reality. I guess I had at least One reservation.

I felt really good about My choice and had a lot of interesting experiences after spending some time with the pain.

I experienced being more than this body, a lot more. I remembered being Me before putting on this body. I experienced putting on this body, taking it off again and putting it on again. It was actually quite humorous. It reminded Me of several recent movies where a person gets inside a large robot and tries to walk around in it for the first time. I was stretching the body to try to get it to hold ALL of Me but there was just no way. When I did figure out how to get enough of Me inside to be functional and kind of zipped it up I had no idea how to maneuver this body. You might be thinking of a baby learning to walk etc. and it was similar except this was not a baby in a baby body. Don't ask Me how that works.

I spent a lot of time looking at lots of My beliefs and experiencing when I adopted these beliefs. I added optional choices that I could choose. I came away with multiple choices of how I can view My lives and various situations. Perhaps this is really the birth of being multi...................

I also did a lot of experiencing being more than I ever dreamed possible. I experienced being source and creator and living without limitation and need and being connected to everything. Actually being everything.

When I woke I spent several hours feeling My feelings. I didn't real-eyes it but I was still in a funk about My current situation AND having My feelings about that and night school All rumbling around inside My feelers.

I did some reading and listened to a Kryon channeling (more from the cruise which didn't bother Me at All). After that I decided to go for a walk. That is NOT something that I normally do when it is below freezing. On My short walk a neighbor drove by and stopped to give Me some news that totally turned My current situation around to an outcome that I desired but I had ruled out because, because. When I got home there was also a phone message from someOne else with the same news.  (This was someOne I had considered calling and asking about My situation but did not think "they" would be open because it is President's Day.)

At that point I real-eyesed how much of a funk I had been in because suddenly I felt like typing this up.

It was important and I still feel that the process is something that can not really fully be described but must be experienced to be fully understood and appreciated.



No comments: