Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today "Feeling the energy big time" 2/17/12

02/17/12

Feeling the energy big time

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:46:47 AM

Good morning. An interesting night in that the format for night school was a bit different from the usual. Hmmmmm, is there really a “usual”?

I'm definitely not sure what I'm feeling now but I Am just letting Me feel it. Feelings don't All-ways have to be identified though I usually do try to identify “them”.

I just went through Morty Lefkoe's “eliminate One belief free” and I must say I like it. I will go on to do some more free stuff but want to do other stuff right now and let this first sink in. There is so much good stuff out there, I really don't know how a person could decide where to spend money on something. All-most everything I come across has definite benefit and value.

I just remembered that there was stuff referring back to My dream about being a conceptual designer that may have been in night school, maybe not. I know that in dream I was planning on writing about it and I One-der if that is where the masculine fits in?

I just had a thought referring back the proof and evidence stuff. In the passed I usually (or All-ways) look for and expect proof and evidence of failure. Isn't that interesting? How does it get any better than this?

I Am really getting it that it's All about love. I felt that I had to lay down and process in that manner. I experienced MySelf loving My old beliefs. I must love My old beliefs as much as I love and desire My new beliefs. I let go of My old belief and set it free, gently cutting and tying off the cord that binds Us. I experienced MySelf gently blowing on dandelion fluff and watching it float away in All directions.

I looked back at My life. From time to time throughout My life I have tried to bust My belief in need. Over and over again I knew inside that this belief is in error and I might push the border a little but I would All-ways return to living within the belief in need. I see several reasons. It certainly seemed easier to return to the old and fit in, as hard as that was. I could sure see results faster. I think the real biggy tho was that I was not done experiencing that belief. Basically, I had not worn it out yet.

I Am really enjoying what All the teachers are sharing that I read and hear but with rare exceptions, “they” believe in need. “They” (those that believe in need) may offer Me One-der-full tools and encouragement in many areas BUT “they” will re-enforce believing in need. I have a couple of obvious choices. I can get angry or I can love “them” as “they” are. Today, I Am choosing to feel, fully feel the anger that comes up, that is Mine and I want to get through it and really re-lease it and set it free. AND I choose to love “them” as “they” are for that is what I want to be, I Am love and I Am learning to live as love.

I also that in many ways I have All-ready pushed the boundary, and I like that. I want more. I Am getting and doing more. I Am the love that I want to see in the world.

I don't mind telling You that what I Am feeling is intense. It is scary and exciting. I really don't know where this path leads. I know that I can't imagine All the possibilities. That was something too that came up in dream last night that I can't really translate into words. I don't know if I will push on All the way or give up and return to old beliefs One more time. I (for some reason) am remembering “The Never Ending Story”.

I decided to lay down again and let the energy run. It is really strong today.

I got up and started listening to the Love and Above webinar replay from yesterday. We'll see how that goes. Another no go.

It's been One of those days that about All I can accomplish is going back to bed. I checked Space Weather. Com and it says activity is low.

Maybe I've gotten used to solar flares and the low activity is wiping Me out?

Early dinner, movie and DREAMTIME.

No comments: