Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Today "A discovery" 2/17/12

02/16/12

A discovery

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:20:58 AM

Good morning. Very interesting night last night and I'm totally not sure how or even IF to type it up. I theel it's important, I certainly got a lot out of it but I'm just not at All sure that I can translate it into words. I'm just gonna have to give it some time to be with Me.

Something definitely affected Me last night, feel quite different this morning. May try to type up as dreams.

On My first trip outside this morning I real-eyesed that I Am beginning to see My world through new eyes. I Am seeing with My feelings. I don't see auras but I sure feel energy.

I had a flash of the things I use as signs and gauges and proof that (more in My passed but still some in My present) I'm not making progress. “See I still..........” or “It is still.....” I got it that I can now look at these as proof of My progress and All I have to change is how I think about “them”. “SEE, I'm making progress” whenever I see One of those gauges. It doesn't matter if the gauge has changed, it only matters that I have changed.

I did a few around My cabin that I've been wanting to get done. The temperature is All-most up to freezing today and the sun is out bright so that makes it easier to do things that involve going in and out. I continue to feel like I will be spending less time here but that does NOT necessarily mean that I will be going anywhere in the physical. With My cabin being a living villa, a space-ship, a Faerie castle, an energy field and a portal why do I need to go anywhere in the physical. But, like I said before about time changing and spending more time in 5D, who knows how that will look?

I did some reading and listened to some webinar replays that I missed earlier. I'm changing My picture on My blog. My connection is weak and slow today so that may have to wait but I'll see how it goes.

Again, I really feel like I Am making a lot of progress towards what I want to become and towards being the change that I want to see.

I did a little mini-regression earlier, looking at what might be blocking Me and remembered that I was in a car wreck before I was born. This is a real event. My mother was very pregnant when her car was hit by another car. She was taken to the hospital and blah, blah. I was jammed between her and the steering wheel but have All-ways been told the doctor said there was no damage. Well, I've All-ways wondered about the truth of that.

So, as I felt into that experience (no surprise here) I found fear. For those who have read much of My stuff You know that fear had been a major thing I Am facing All through My life. This could be the beginning or I may have brought it with Me and created that car-wreck to get a jump start. I'm not at All sure about that and I don't know if it matters. What I do know is that this time I took the time to really feel the fear. I don't like feeling fear, I don't like it at All. But, I did it.

I know there was something accomplished.

It's interesting that I've had a good Internet connection All day but now that it is time for webinars I can't hold a connection. The nice thing is that it isn't frustrating for Me. I'm enjoying reading some stuff that is definitely confirming where I Am. Maybe I'll listen to a Kryon channeling if I continue to not stay connected. Looks like I might get a good enough connection to listen to Dain Heer, I've heard him before and enjoyed him. No go.

Didn't get a good enough connection to listen to any web-casts, except the One early in the day which I did enjoy. It really doesn't feel surprising, like I really didn't resonate with the teaching even though I haven't heard “them” or that I needed more to work on other stuff right now. Some I can listen to the replay tomorrow and I know that if it is important for Me, I will get it from One source or another. That is just the way My life works, the way I Am creating My life.

No comments: