Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Dreams, night school and old school

02/05/12

Dreams, night school and old school

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:32:28 AM

Good morning. I had some great dreams after night school. I visited several alternate realities where I had some really fun interactions with friends.

I want to take the time to talk/type a bit about My dreams overAll. I call “them” dreams mainly for convenience, to signify that “they” happen when I Am asleep and to distinguish “them” from night school which also happens mostly when I sleep. One may (and often does) include the other, but night school “feels” different and there is definitely a difference for/to Me.

My dreams are All-most All-ways visiting other realities. Maybe that is the big difference, night school is about this reality, how it really is and/or how it can be whereas My dreams are generally My life in other realities. Night school is definitely about learning and dreams may be just fun and experience.

Night school bears little resemblance to school as We know it in Our society. The most outstanding difference (for Me) is that there is never information given that We are expected to accept blindly and without understanding. If anyOne does not understand, We don't go on until everyOne does understand. Old school is All about limitation. It defines for Us and tells Us: “How things are.” Night school shows Us possibilities.

Old school rarely leaves room for choices. In night school it is All-ways up to Us to believe or not. When We are shown how something “may be”, We get to choose whether to accept it or reject it. It can then become “the way the world is” or remain only a possibility.

I understand that quantum science is approaching this but it certainly is NOT how We were taught when I was in school. It appears confusing and near impossible to teach at first and on the surface. I believe that is simply because We are familiar with Our old ways of teaching and learning. If We grew up (and Our parents and “their” parents had grown up) in a quantum thinking world, then that would be familiar and apparent.

We live in a world of absolutes (“this is the way things are”, etc.), We are creating (if We choose) a world of variables and possibilities where each person's choice becomes “their” experience. We (at least the majority of Us today) don't understand this and that is what night school is teaching Me.

My dreams often show Me worlds that I have longed to explore in waking. That longing was before I started to believe that My dreams are real. Now, to dream something is enough, often more than enough. “It was just a dream” is no longer a valid statement in My world.

As I typed out night school for last night, I real-eyesed that it was a continuation and explanation and clarification of a lot of the stuff I wrote about yesterday.

I tried re-reading the night school I just wrote, and I find (as usual) I can't focus enough to review and edit it. When I Am in this expanded space, I don't know if what I write makes much sense when read from 3D. Sometimes, later I can see ways to reword so it is clearer, but not from where I Am right now and I'm really enjoying where I Am right now.

I remembered that (last night) there was more about My living cabin and house plants etc. It was about these things are All-ready here, We just need to become aware of “them”, fully aware if We want to experience “them”. This (obviously) involves letting go of Our rigidity and old beliefs that such things can NOT exist, at least NOT in THIS reality. This relates to Our creating and maintaining Our illusion/disguise of being what We are not and Our world being what it is not. It All get confusing because it is still real. Even though it is more than what We have painted it to be. And that is the point, really, the illusion/disguise has become real by Our believing it, but it is NOT the only thing that is here and that is real.

Once again, this is what 5D is really All about. It is about 3D remaining and being just as real as it ever has been to Us AND the other versions and aspects and etc. being here also AND it All co-existing in the same space and time. That is what seems sooooo impossible to Our finite thinking.

It keeps coming to Me that those who teach and believe different from Me are NOT wrong. “They” are coming from “their” perspective which is every bit as valid as My perspective. Each of Us gets to choose Our perspective and create and experience from there.

I just had a cool thought/insight about releasing old fears, doubts and beliefs with love. I have mentioned before setting “them” free. As I pondered that, I thought: “You are no longer bound to Me, You are free to go where-ever You want. I have enslaved You long enough, be free.”

I keep flashing on the conversation I had with an immortal aspect of MySelf. To clarify, this is an aspect that I know is living as an immortal, believing in it completely, experiencing it and she is a female (I was a bit surprised at that for some reason). I asked her how she creates, maintains and lives in financial abundance. How does she provide for herSelf

I did more reading and started watching the movie “Another Earth: and then off to dream.

No comments: