Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today 1/31/12

TODAY

01/31/12

Good morning. Had a great night at the dreams, too foggy to remember yet. I did remember the One liner for “thoughts” which feels very important:

The All that is, couldn't know Your experience (and what that is and how it is and what it feels like) if You were not having it.”

I got up early this morning to listen to this week's Ask Theo web-cast but couldn't get connected. I also couldn't recall last night's night school so I decided to go back to bed. As soon as I lay down I started remembering.

When I got up I was able to type up night school and listen to the latest episode of Ask Theo. It seems to be a collection of podcasts so I'm not sure if it is the same as this morning's live show or not.

I was able to get water at the spring today, YAY. I was down to My last gallon of spring water and would have had to start using city water for drinking (filtered, but still) I thought that since the spring was frozen yesterday there might be a line today even if it was thawed. No line, just a steady flow of people timed just right so no waiting and at -40F no waiting is a good thing. It was up to -30 yesterday but that is life in Alaska.

I do look forward to getting in tune and harmony with nature and Gaia. I don't expect the weather to change, I believe that My reaction to the weather will change.

I'm doing some downloading and reading. May do a little writing.

I do feel differences in My life. How to explain? Getting more glimpses of what is NOT SUPPOSED to be there. Feeling more and more (even if only slightly) the presence of My energy body (love/multi-D Self). Not as hard to be conscious of simultaneous multidimensional realities.

Lots of reading and listening, not much writing. I continue to find others who are saying what I Am saying and feeling (saeling). In so many words others are saying exactly what I Am first getting intuitively and then reading or hearing. It really is One-der-full.



No comments: