Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today "Lots of processing" 2/20/12

02/20/12

Lots of processing.

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:54:25 AM

Good morning. Night school was intense and there are parts I want to type up but mostly I just want to be with it and feel it.

After a lot of processing and feeling and reading and listening to a Kryon channeling and then taking a walk (during which My current situation resolved into the best feeling scenario seemingly possible) I finally got night school typed up. I know there was some that I missed and it really was an experience that must be experienced to be understood.

I feel there was actually a lot more to the situation and night school that even I Am still missing. Messages inside messages. I also know that I will have the opportunity to revisit whatever I miss. Just like I got this opportunity to see and face My denial.

My Internet connection is bad again today. The Kryon channeling I listened to was on a jump drive. I did manage to download a vid by Magenta Pixie but am unable to join her website or subscribe to her You Tube channel.

I know it is All in My best interest. A couple of things running through My mind last night and today: “How does it get any better than this” and some other questions from Access Consciousness and Ann Taylor's lines: “Your highest and best good” plus “And there's something even better”.

I know that My current focus on living free of need is not yet popular and I won't find too much to support it. Most of the web-casts focus highly on attracting money and/or making money with ease. I'm All for the ease part. I do think that is an important element of Our new paradigm.

I also know (from experience) that most of Us hold some very messed up beliefs about money. I've been working a lot on My old beliefs about money. I Am also convinced that another part of Our new pair-a-dime(s) is about living without need and that includes money.

This can easily take Me into a contradiction tail-spin. Here is where I Am at so far: Money is NOT bad or evil. It is merely a means of exchange. BUT, WE have used it to enslave the masses and rate Our own worth.

At this point it is normal to go into blaming the rich and powerful. That is NOT what I want to do. I believe that “they” are playing the role We assigned “them” (and playing it very well, thank You very much).

The root beneath All of this is that We believe in separation. We believe (still) that We are separate from each other, from creator, from source and from love. We can work on All Our other messed up beliefs and benefit from that work. Until We resolve Our belief in separation there will still be the difficulties inherit in believing We are separate.

A method that is helpful is to remember as far back as We can (this life or previous) to when and where We adopted this belief. (Most of Us brought it with Us but We can start in this life if that is as far back as We can easily remember). Then, We can add choices for how We reacted to any situation that supported Our belief in separation. Things like: “Yes, AND this is another perspective and/or possibility”. If You give YourSelf a bunch of those, You have options. You can choose to add some new beliefs and possibilities to Your repertoire.

Some people recommend destroying beliefs that no longer serve Us. I don't go for that because I have never been able to destroy anything. I like to add choices and set the old free to live its life. In infinity, there is plenty of room for everything to live peacefully together. What no longer works for Me does NOT have to live in My home or My head. Love does NOT mean that I have to share head-space or living space with anyOne or anything. That is more like slavery than love.

One of the things I forgot to put in night school is that when I was experiencing being much more than My body I became aware that I was having an out of body experience. I was certain that I was not astral projecting or traveling, but I was experiencing being out of My body. This was new for Me. Being out of body probably isn't new, being aware of it is. I was also VERY aware that I was also still IN My body. This was part of My being MORE experience. I was out of My body and I was in My body AND I was beyond My body. This is an important part of more: being All these things at the same time.

The nice thing about beating Your head against the wall is that it feels sooooo good when You stop. That is how I feel this evening. I knew that everything was perfect and would turn out for My best and highest good, but I was still concerned.

No comments: