Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Today "Retrospects and experiences" 2/26/12

02/25/12

Retrospects and experiences

Wizard's Log Star-date: 10:00:14 AM

Good morning. I typed up night school, so much in there. I forgot to mention some stuff about choices. We really are in a time of change and choice. These choices are at a deep level and can not really be made as flights of fancy. Many may not be (probably won't be) aware of these choices. Some choices take Us to a reality that is right next door, others to realities that seem to be on the other side of the multi-verse.

Perhaps I was a bit in error, some choices can AND WILL be made as flights of fancy. But the choice that takes Us into uncharted territory or keeps Us locked in the familiar is much deeper.

I really am enjoying being aware of My second reality coexisting. It feels nice to have it there, in My mind, keeping Me company and reminding Me of some of what is possible. I Am also reminded that expectations are a real stumbling block for Me. I tend (as seems to be fairly normal) to think My physical world should evolve in a certain way. When it does something else then I call MySelf a failure. I Am seeing that this is really not the case at All. Truth is I Am a huge success but My expectations were so sooooo much less than My possibilities.

This took Me to time to go to town and visit My friends. I shared some of My dreams and reading with “them”. We had a nice dinner and played cards.

When I stopped at the store there was a guy (probably college age) in the parking lot having car trouble. I asked if he needed a jump and he said: “No, I wish it was that simple.” It was only 10 degrees outside and he was so cold and panicked there really wasn't much I could do to help. His father (who is a mechanic) was on the way so I just stayed there and talked with the guy until his father arrived. It wasn't until night school that I saw the significance of this encounter.

When I got home the crescent moon, Jupiter and Venus were clearly visible in a triangle even tho it was sooooo cloudy that no other stars were out. I had read about this on SpaceWeather.com but had not seen it yet. I got it that the night of the full moon (when I had been hoping to get a picture of the full moon) the only two stars I saw were Jupiter and Venus shining through the clouds and All the other stars were obscured by the clouds. I had told My friends about reading about this so I called “them” and “they” had just been out looking at it too. It was quite an amazing sight.

I was able to get a good enough connection to listen to an interview with Little Grandmother. It was very interesting and more confirmation of what I Am intuiting. I noticed (Once again) how terms I never heard (from anyOne but MySelf) a few years ago are now being used by many. Terms like: “I Am”, the planet healing, living AS love, being love, love is energy, shifting this energy, etc. With that I was off to dream.

No comments: