Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Night School "Changing" 2-10-2012

02/10/12

Changing

(From night school last night)

WE discussed the ways We are changing (and therefore changing Our worlds). Choice came up again, it is such a major thing right now. We discussed changing Our beliefs. This too is a major theme right now. It really is the grounds for building a new earth and/or experiencing heaven on earth.
If We don't change (or open and expand) Our beliefs, how can We expect to experience anything new? Of course, if We believe We are powerless victims at the mercy of government or some god or aliens then what I just said makes no sense at All.
However, none of Us at night school really believes that anymore and I don't think You would be reading this if You believed it either.
We discussed something that I was thinking about several days ago. The real difference between a mortal being and an immortal being is actually just belief. Again, if We believe that We are locked into some role and the die is cast, then We see no way to be immortal period.
So, with everything We discuss the part that choice plays is important. Therefore, We are creating and experiencing a myriad of worlds. Even those who believe “they” have no choice are experiencing the choice of believing in no choice.
Once again, I saw versions of each of Us inhabiting these different worlds.
Then I was off to recess and I never came back that night. I was experiencing in dream some different worlds where I Am younger and that on until I woke and got up for another day.

No comments: