Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today "A day that fed into night" 2/11/12

02/11/12


A Day that fed into night

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:06:36 AM

Good morning. Yawn I don't feel like I want to go back to bed, not yet anyway, but I don't want to focus enough to type either.

One of the things I have noticed is that waking in 5D is a feeling that it is easy to want to resist. Not because it is bad, but because it is different. It can sometimes feel out of sorts, sometimes (often for Me) unable to focus and perform simple tasks. Often My memory is lost. To Me All of these are indicators of NOT being stuck in limitation 3D but “they” can also make it hard to function in 3D which is NOT going away.

I did some reading and listened to a couple of web-casts and then went to town.

On the drive it dawned on Me that I have not really been giving tools for living the life We desire. My journeys are tools, but may not appeal or be clear to everyOne. I Am hearing and reading a lot of the same stuff as I Am intuiting AND I Am getting tools that certainly seem to be working for Me. Some tools I Am intuiting and some come from others.

I will start a new group of posts called: “Suggestions”. Freely I have received and freely I give.

Something I Am seeing/real-eyesing as I listen to these web-casts is that I make a lot less money than these people AND I have a lot less financial concerns.

I Am creating the life that I have All-ways wanted to live.

I started My “suggestions”, mostly got a bunch of ideas down. Going to begin with: “Start where You are”.

Then I listened to a teleclass I've been wanting to listen to and got more great confirmations, clarity and ideas. Afterwards I had to go to bed. The first part of the night definitely belongs to this day as much as it belongs to tomorrow.

I experienced getting energetic downloads and upgrades that were much more intense than anything I have ever felt before. The only way I can describe the feeling was that it felt like riding on the outside of a bullet train. I thought this as I was asleep or barely awake. I woke at One point and took several minutes to come to enough to be able to see My bedside clock. At that point it was 11:15 and I remember thinking that it must have been 11:11 when I woke but wasn't here in 3D enough to even know I had a clock, much less see it until 11:15. I wanted to get up to type it up but was not in 3D enough to get My feet to the floor. I went right back in to the downloads and upgrades.

No comments: