Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Night School "Ships and changes" 2-28-2012

02/28/12

Ships and changes

(From night school last night)

The first thing I remember dreaming about was space ships. Nothing really specific but I do think it is the first time I remember dreaming about watching or seeing ships. I saw “them” at a distance in the sky and just felt reassured and comforted. Many people have been waiting for the ships to rescue Us or destroy Us. I don't feel “they” will be doing either. I do feel Our space brothers and sisters are aspects of Our expanded Self and will help Us. In My dreams there were a lot of ships but “they” didn't land, not yet or not in mass.

I dreamed of several different realities which was fun as All-ways but the most important seemed to be looking at the changes in Us. I guess You could say that I was shown a possible or probable future time-line. It was not date specific but rather a view of how We may (I'm gonna say probably will) evolve. As I draw up those memories I Am strongly reminded of My second reality.

I do feel that My second reality is like a template for the world We are evolving. We get to pick and choose what fits each of Us. It is like being in a clothing store. This will be very popular for avid shoppers as We are choosing what fits Us every moment from here on out. Perhaps that will be Our new jobs, shopping for evolution?????

I think I should mention that in the passed (with One vivid exception) I was never aware of receiving any foretellings so I do think this is probably important. I know that I can't tell what exactly Our world will evolve into as We are still shopping. I feel strongly that there will be many versions, it will no longer be a One size fits All world. There will be need of much shopping and manufacture (so to speak). That will be another job: creating. I think I'm starting to see a pattern here.

I know that I really do want to spend a lot of time paying attention to My others, especially the youngstars. Ever since I found I Am accepted by “them” I have developed a definite fondness. I don't want to tell “them” what to do, I want to watch “them” and learn from “them” and encourage “them” and accept “them”. That is why I don't fit in a current job working with youngstars.

It may appear I have digressed but I think not.

We are evolving daily and choosing what We wish to wear as Our new Selves. Our personalities will be Our arraignment as surely as any clothing, much more actually. We will have diverse realities co-existing. There are also different dimensions and on and on but I was mostly shown different realities within the fifth dimension. That is quite enough to handle for a while.

There is sooooo much change happening it does tend to make One's head spin. I watched many people morphing as if in time-lapse photography. Some were adopting new skills (or remembering would be more accurate) and deciding what tools “they” want in “their” tool box for exploring life.

To Me this is very exciting. We are CHOOSING. We have millenia before Us and finally We will no longer feel like All the choices have been made for Us. Again, there may be some who can not handle even that change, not yet. That is okay, We love “them” and make room for “them” at Our table.

For Me, I must reiterate that love is crucial here. I Am confidant that this is another choice and there will be people who neglect love and make the forward looking changes. I Am also confidant that these changes won't last until/unless “they” are made from/as love. Those with other motives will probably find “themSelves” living an existence very much like what We All see currently. Without love, there is really very little difference between walking and teleporting Once both are familiar. Once familiar, everything gets mundane and bothersome without love.

I saw people testing “their” newly remembered abilities, I saw a lot of smiles. It seems I did a lot of observing, perhaps I was a chronicler. Perhaps I had fallen while practicing flying and only remember looking around and watching everyOne else? I remember smiling a lot MySelf.



No comments: