Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Today "Building awareness" 2/23/12

02/23/12

Building awareness

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:10:05 AM

Good morning. Another great night and I'm loving carrying the experience into waking. I choose to focus on My new-found reality for the time being anyway.

I'm doing some email and enjoying being aware of tow realities at Once. My familiar reality is still in the forefront and that's okay, for now. I can't keep a good Internet connection to watch any You tubes or listen to any web-casts and that is okay, I really want to be with Me today. I was hoping to watch “Touch” but it no longer seems to be available, it was there last night but I couldn't get a good enough connection. I did watch a clip and really love the theme.

Now, I'm feeling drifty. I think My alternate reality is calling. A knock on the duir.

I became more aware of Us in this other reality. We still have physical (or physical looking) bodies but Our energy field (which surrounds Us) is much more visible than in 3D. Perhaps I could say that it appears thicker, like a thin cloud or membrane and I see Our bodies through this field. So, looking at others (at least from a distance) is like looking through a thin gauze. Maybe as We get closer We are inside each others fields so We look clearer?

I Am finding it fun and interesting to observe these changes in Me as “they” occur.

So far today, I have held My vision of My alternate reality in My mind. I know there are more, many more alternate realities but for now I will call the One from My dreams last night: “My alternate reality” When I hold the vision of more I will name “them” (or something).

I dug My snow saucer out of the snow and rode it down My driveway. I cleared the snow off the seat of My swing, perhaps I'll swing in it soon. I actually spent 15 minutes in stillness without falling asleep. I held My new reality in My mind quite peacefully. I really do want to become more familiar with it and I think this is a good way to start.

Dinner and movie and off to dream.

No comments: