Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today "Found a new chatroom" 2/27/12

02/27/12

Found a new chatroom
Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:41:21 AM

Good morning. There doesn't seem to be much report from last night but there were lots of dreams, in fact I'm still there. Perhaps if I start typing up My dreams I will recall more. I don't remember anything from night school. It seems like that part of the night is a blank.

I'm having a lot of trouble with My Internet connection this morning (not to mention My mental connection) I may need to go back to dreaming for a while.

I real-eyesed that I'm walking between worlds today. I didn't get it at first because these other worlds have grown more familiar. I like that. I still haven't typed anything up from last night nor gone back to dreaming. I think I'm doing some waking dreaming, good practice. I do have to really concentrate to do complicated tasks like pouring water, walking etc. The reality I see has snow falling from the sky. I'm really not certain how much I Am in that reality and how much I Am in another. The impressions from My second reality are clearer and stronger but that doesn't feel like where I Am either.

It does take some getting used to and practice this multi-D living. I have time and I can find the patience.

I got the chatroom to work w/My dial-up but can only do text has a good time connecting with some new friends. Spent most of My day on there.

Had bad Internet connections All day.

Got a link for a bunch of free energy information, haven't gotten good enough connection to download it yet.

A little more reading and then time for more dreaming.

No comments: