Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today "Beginning to expand" 2/22/12

02/22/12

Beginning to expand
Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:46:32 AM

Good morning. Another busy AND FUN night. I'm jazzed and gonna get started typing up night school.

Typing up and posting night school took Me right up to time to go to town. Once again I got some good insights on My drive in and even while in town. I real-eyesed that I may say/type some things that appear contradictory and perhaps even are contradictory. This would be because I Am All-ways learning. One thing I would caution everyOne is that if anyOne (including Me) says something is One way and only One way (or this is THE way it is) be very, very careful. We live in an infinite multi-verse, there is All-ways a choice.

And that is really what 2012, 5D and multi-D are All about, the choices.

We are love, there is no escaping it (We can sometimes ignore it). We are energy and I believe that energy is love. What We do with that is totally Our choice. I theel that living as love will bring All the other results We desire. That does not mean that achieving those results will cause Us to live as love nor does it necessarily mean that We are living as love. We get to decide how We wish to live and what We want to experience and what We want to believe. We get to decide Our priorities. My priority, My heart cry is love.

My trip to town was fairly uneventful and I had some down time. An odd feeling came over Me. I real-eyesed that I Am changing. There are parts of Me, ways of thinking that I Am leaving behind. I need to say good-bye to these and know I can revisit “them” whenever I want but I no longer live there. This type of think All-ways brings some grieving. To think otherwise is denial. And so I say good-bye and fare You well to some aspects of Me that no longer fit. I know that in the multi-verse “they” will have a long and fruitful life. I will give MySelf My grieving time and space.

As I look at All this and process it and allow MySelf My grieving, it is hard to describe how I feel. It's not like the world is going any where, it's not that I'm going anywhere but My perception is changing, the way I relate to the world is changing. Perhaps it relates to how many of Us have felt like We never quite fit in and now I will have even less in common with most people than before and have even less people that I have anything in common with.

As I thought of this I felt that I will be making new friends, some I have All-ready met in dream. Some I communicate with even while awake. I don't remember having imaginary friends as a child, I waited until I grew up. I feel that I will be making even more friends who can relate to Me. However, this is an unknown or at least new experience.

While I was in town I also read some more from: Children of the Now by Dr. Meg Blackburn Losey. One of the things that she was talking about was: some orbs being or containing a child's consciousness. I know I have experienced encounters with these in dreams even though I Am only beginning to see any orbs. Again, this may be due to My not being predominantly visual. I feel the children's consciousness before I see it.

I couldn't get a good enough connection to listen to any web-casts but I really didn't expect to and really didn't want to listen to any because I didn't want to be distracted from where My mind was going. My mind was going for more.

No comments: