Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Today "Some exploring" 2/26/12

02/26/12

Some exploring

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:17:21 AM

Good morning. Very interesting night with a mix of dreams and night school and I'm not sure if I will be able to really sort “them” out. I'm taking My time with typing “them” up. Waking was All about being able to stay in My alternate realities AND walk around in the physical so I'm experiencing that and enjoying it a lot.

I Am enjoying being My portal Self this morning. Lots of comings and goings, it's fun.

I got night school typed up, sitting back and enjoying feeling My connection to My second reality. I can't get a good enough connection to listen to any interviews this morning so I'll read and zone out, spend more time in reality number two.

I continue to envision this more that We are. It seems to be getting closer to My waking reality. It is present in My second reality, at least to some degree and I feel certain that Once We adjust to that much We will find that there is something even more and this will continue throughout eternity. I do feel that I Am beginning to experience My second reality and to transform My current reality into something more.

I decided to go dream a while, good stuff. More portals and second reality connection.

I finally got around to making some more home-made granola. I made a batch a while back and had enough ingredients for another batch but just hadn't done it.

It was finally nice enough outside (20 above 0F) to use My swing. Felt very nicely connected to everything.

Just found out about a chatroom for starseeds and joined. We'll see how that goes.

My granola is done and great.

Finally got the software downloaded for the chatroom so I can try it with My dial-up.

Been reading several articles/channels about the financial changes. Don't fully understand it All. Not sure why We need a monetary system at All if We are All equal but I can see that it is a necessary transition. What I do like is that what I Am reading is focused on equality, connection, divinity of All and love. I theel that will be the only way the changes will be lasting.

The moon, Jupiter and Venus are out beautifully arrayed again. Looks like a perfect right triangle tonight.

I did a lot of looking within and time holding My second reality in mind.

No comments: