Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today "Getting stuck and moving right along" 2/29/12

02/28/12

Getting stuck and moving right along
Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:06:54 AM

Good morning. I'm trying again to download the free energy book, fits and starts but at least I Am able to keep restarting it and make progress.

I'm typing up night school and as usual this triggers some things I had forgotten. I visited several alternate realities but mostly visited potential futures for Us. I got night school typed up and will let it set a bit in case I remember more.

I see that I have a lot of email, I joined two more groups yesterday and may have to set those to daily digest or forgo some of My other reading. It looks like My download may actually be working well this time. It wasn't working well but eventually I got it.

After I posted night school I remembered that I had also gotten some type of download. Don't know how to explain it, but I just knew that was what was happening. During that I also saw (visually saw the letters kind of floating in space) some kind of code in a language I don't know.

I spent some time in the chat room and then it was time to head to town. I got stuck in My driveway. That hasn't happened in years. I was happy that I didn't panic or freak. I walked to the neighbor across the road who was home and he pulled Me out.

No other events on the trip, the roads were quite slick, the bright sun during the day is putting a nice glaze on the roads.

When I got home I let My plow guy know that I had gotten stuck. He's supposed to come plow whenever We get this much snow, don't know what happened. I have been getting the feeling this winter that he would like Me to get someOne else. He wasn't home so I couldn't talk to him but left the message and My number and email.

I had dinner and started a movie. I'm going to catch up on some email and then check out the chatroom, it was supposed to have been busy last night around this time.

Well, that took Me up to dream time. Met some new friends and had an All around good time.

No comments: